Vichy Liftactiv Retinol HA Night Reviews

Ranked #238 out of 1144 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 19, 2016

I got the Vichy Liftactiv Retinol HA Night creme when I turned 29 because I thought it was time to start treating those dreaded wrinkles. This tube lasted me about a year and more - and the smart applicator only dispenses a bit at a time, which is really handy. I've read that it is better to have the creme in a similar pressurized container rather than in a tub so I really liked the packaging for those reasons.

As for the creme, the plus is that while I used it, it definitely felt like it kept the wrinkles on my forehead at bay. Once I ran out and stopped using it, the wrinkles on my forehead definitely became more pronounced, so I know that it worked!

The reason why I stopped using it wasn't because it wasn't effective but because I have oily skin and it really broke me out. I only used it every other day but even then, the pimples were an issue so I'm trying a lighter lotion, rather than a creme at this time. Plus I've been told by my pharmacist that at my age, I should be using retinaldehyde, which is gentler, rather than retinol.

June 04, 2016

I bought Liftactiv Retinol HA a while ago and liked the texture and results. I plan to buy again soon since I tried other similar products since then and prefer this one. I'm usually sensitive to scents in facial products but no problem with this one.

Updated On: June 06, 2016

I also like the push dispenser feature.

December 28, 2015

This Vichy night cream has a great texture. The skin easily absorbs it. I like the push dispenser because you can easily control the amount of product that comes out of the package. I have been using this product for almost a month and I don't see any immediate wrinkle results. I believe that retinol takes a longer period of use to display results so I'm not disappointed. I will continue to use this night cream to see if results occur after persistent use.

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Starbucks Cake Pops

BMissB added a new review for
    Vichy Thermal Spa Water