Vichy Liftactiv Retinol HA Night Reviews

Ranked #200 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 19, 2016

I got the Vichy Liftactiv Retinol HA Night creme when I turned 29 because I thought it was time to start treating those dreaded wrinkles. This tube lasted me about a year and more - and the smart applicator only dispenses a bit at a time, which is really handy. I've read that it is better to have the creme in a similar pressurized container rather than in a tub so I really liked the packaging for those reasons.

As for the creme, the plus is that while I used it, it definitely felt like it kept the wrinkles on my forehead at bay. Once I ran out and stopped using it, the wrinkles on my forehead definitely became more pronounced, so I know that it worked!

The reason why I stopped using it wasn't because it wasn't effective but because I have oily skin and it really broke me out. I only used it every other day but even then, the pimples were an issue so I'm trying a lighter lotion, rather than a creme at this time. Plus I've been told by my pharmacist that at my age, I should be using retinaldehyde, which is gentler, rather than retinol.

June 04, 2016

I bought Liftactiv Retinol HA a while ago and liked the texture and results. I plan to buy again soon since I tried other similar products since then and prefer this one. I'm usually sensitive to scents in facial products but no problem with this one.

Updated On: June 06, 2016

I also like the push dispenser feature.

December 28, 2015

This Vichy night cream has a great texture. The skin easily absorbs it. I like the push dispenser because you can easily control the amount of product that comes out of the package. I have been using this product for almost a month and I don't see any immediate wrinkle results. I believe that retinol takes a longer period of use to display results so I'm not disappointed. I will continue to use this night cream to see if results occur after persistent use.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Late menstrual cycle?

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

MissNinja has started a new forum topic
Foot Care