Vichy Liftactiv SERUM 10 Eyes and Lashes Reviews

Ranked #241 out of 621 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

August 02, 2016

smooth, feels like seelk under eyes and the best product i ever use, no more dark spot under my eyes, almost no more rinkles, i just love this product, worth the price like every vichy product

June 19, 2016

Ce sérum pour les yeux et cils Liftactiv de Vichy est incroyablement efficace. Il s'absorbe rapidement et notre regard semble beaucoup moins fatigué. Il me semble même que les cernes ont diminué, ce qui contribue à rajeunir notre regard. Je vous le recommande.

June 19, 2016

I am very impressed by this product. I have incredibly sensitive eyes and it has not caused me a moment of discomfort. I watched the video on proper application on the Vichy website and I highly recommend that anyone who purchases this product do the same!
    I love how quickly it absorbs! It isn't a thick or viscous product, but thick doesn't always mean better! It is not a "soothing" eye cream per se, but it isn't necessarily marketed at being soothing for puffy eyes. It's supposed to firm and improve the lash-line. I have only been using for three-ish weeks, so it's too soon to tell about lash growth. Remember that it can take up to eight weeks for an eyelash to complete it's growth cycle...so it is important to be patient with any new product!
    The pump is awesome- it provides exactly the right amount of product for both eyes. And there is nothing unhygienic about it because you're not dipping fingers into a jar! The size makes it easy for travel. I have definitely noticed my under-eye area is smoother.

November 11, 2015

BEST LASH SERUM I have tried many! (Rapid lash, peptilash, gosh growth serum) and the Vichy eye and lash serum has been the only one to actually work in fortifying the lashes! Can be used around the eyes as well to help with any lines, wrinkles, puffiness and dryness. ***bonus great lash primer for mascara :)

November 01, 2015

I have been using Vichy Liftactiv SERUM 10 Eyes and Lashes for about a month now. This product is my favourite eye treatment to date. My lashes are noticeably softer and longer and the skin around my eyes is smoother and those first signs of aging were lessened. I now don't have to spend the extra money on a lash serum; now I get the ease of using on eye product. I love this product and highly recommend it!

April 22, 2015

I have been using this product for over two weeks and it works. My eyes look less tired and are less puffy which makes them look more open. My eyelashes also have been getting stronger. They do not fall out as much.

July 10, 2014

I got this product free to try out and I've been using it since.. I really did strenghten my lashes , they seem to not fall out anymore . It's a great product and really works. It even helps diminish the wrinkles around my eyes.

February 27, 2014

I am a big fan of the Vichy Product Line and the new LiftActiv Serum 10 for Eyes and Eyelashes does not disappoint! After using it for only 7 days - I could actually notice a difference in the eye area. Some of the "crepeiness" (if that is a word!) has gone away around my eyes and eyelids. It is a bit pricey at $45.00 for 15 ml from London Drugs - but well worth the cost when you see the results!!