Vichy Normaderm Active Anti-Imperfection Concentrate

Vichy Normaderm Active Anti-Imperfection Concentrate Reviews

Ranked #238 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

November 19, 2016

This serum is amazing! I use it on clean toned skin morning and night. It's light weight and leaves my skin feeling soft. It absorbs quickly so I have been pairing with a light weight moisturizer. I love the way it smells!

September 15, 2016

Pénètre bien dans la peau, non gras,non-irritant odeur neutre ce qui est bien pour les deux sexes.laisse la peau douce et diminue vraiment les imperfections ainsi que le relief de ma peau.

June 06, 2016

I have been having lots of scars lately and have tried this product for a couple of days and it works amazing. it feels soft on skin and I have skin reductions of my acne scars

January 05, 2016

This is my go to when I get adult acne - put on overnight,it starts drying up the pimple noticeably within a few hours. Good stuff and always on my shelf.

November 14, 2014

Vichy may have replaced this with another formula, but fortunately this little bottle lasts a long time, so it'll be a bit before I find this out.

It is not a stretch to say the my adolescence would have been way better if this was available instead of that horrible 80's clearasil junk.

For those who get cystic acne this might be the only thing that shortens a pimple's time on your face. And even better it does not leave a little patch of dry skin like so many of these products do.

September 08, 2014

effective, smell is ok, a little strong

September 03, 2014

This concentrate, used in small quantity in sudden pimple breakage is quite effective. In about 2 or 3 applications, the blemish is gone without being too harsh on my skin. For the occasional spot, the small tube should last you quite a while. The sent is nice, if a bit strong, but anyway, it's always used in small amount so that's not much of a problem.

July 10, 2013

I LOVE this product. It works well with the Normaderm line-up, but also very well on its own. I am on my second tube for the occasional spot, and I can rely on it when I need it. A little goes a long way, so it will last what seems like forever!

April 13, 2012

This is a great spot treatment for acne.
I would recommend using it with the rest of the Normaderm line as in my experience; all the products work very well together to keep my skin clear.
When a do get a spot, I immediately use Normaderm Active Anti-Imperfection Concentrate.
It helps dry out the spot without damaging my skin.
It comes in a small tube and a little goes a long way.
You can even use it in the daytime or even under makeup.
I tend to use a little bit extra if I’m treating a spot at night.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag