Vichy Normaderm Chrono-Active Anti-Imperfection Care Reviews

Ranked #880 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Night care limits pores hyper-activity. Night after night pores re-contract. By morning, the skin surface is more regular, pure and clarified.

July 20, 2016

Vichy is one of the only brands that has helped with my problematic skin. There system is gentle yet affective and moisturizing at the same time. The very first time I tried this product I was in high school and my acne was out of control and after only a few days of using this product I noticed a dramatic difference in my acne, pores, and redness to my skin. It was practically gone! Love this product, and its definitely worth every penny!!

June 27, 2016

The texture is great, the smell is not so pleasant tho! I use it in the morning before I apply my make up and at night after I clean my face. It def make me feel so fresh and moisturized.

April 09, 2012

I LOVE Vichy Normaderm for my problem skin.
I would highly recommend the entire Normaderm line as the products all work together so well.
The chrono-active anti-imperfection care cream is amazing.
I use it every night and sometimes even swap and use it in the daytime instead of the Normaderm Tri-Activ.
It's a little thinner than the day cream and I find it's even more effective than the Tri-Activ during a breakout. If you're only going to try one of the Normaderm creams, I recommend this one.
Although, I use both because they are both amazing products.
It's meant for night time though so it doesn't work as well as the Tri-Activ if you're planning on wearing makeup over it.
It keeps my skin moisturized and prevents breakouts.
oming clearer each day.
Most pharmacies usually have samples of this product.
I highly recommend it!

August 15, 2011

I bought this because it says after four weeks your pores are almost invisible, and your skin texture is evened out.
I checked the ratings on their website which recieved 5 stars, so I thought it would be great for sure. After a month I didn't notice any difference. I will not buy this again.

January 24, 2011

This has been my night cream for the past 4 years or so. It really works well for my skin. I have yet to find another night cream that I prefer next to this one. For me, it does what it claims, tightens pores, helps with imperfections, and evens out the surface of my skin. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone based on my experience (With that said, I realize everyones skin is very different, and could react differently to any skin care product).
I like:
- the smell of the lotion
- the lightness of it
- the way it goes on very smoothly
- most importantly, the effects of using it are incomparable

At 30$, this cream is worth every penny! (lasts about 3 months)

February 25, 2010

I picked this up a couple months ago while I had run out of my usual, Vichy normaderm anti-imperfection hydrating care cream, I thought it would do the trick of perfecting my skin as it was the same product line and name but I was wrong. It did nothing for me and is close to never on my purchase again list. The scent was as close to OK as it can get but other than that, it did not get rid of pimples, the texture wasn't as satiny and I got imperfections from using it rather than loosing it. Anyways, never again!

October 06, 2007

Okay ladies...so I bought this on my quest for shrinking pores that somehow decided to get bigger this year.... I wish that I had read the review for this product on ChickAdvisor BEFORE setting out the pharmacy to ask what I should do for this problem.... Anyway, the saleslady sold me on this product and I have to say that I agree completely with the previous reviewer...fuggedaboutit... get something else, this product does not work. I am a little bitter about wasting hard earned money on this tube of useless cream. Lesson learned : read ChickAdvisor reviews BEFORE trying certain products.

1.5/5

November 07, 2006

I thought this product would really work, but it was really a flop. It says that its going to "tighten your pores while you sleep" but I haven't really nocticed a difference after using it for about 4 months now. On the package it says you can see results within 4 weeks, but it really did nothing.