Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 427 in Acne Treatment

This ultra-gentle soap-free, alcohol-free cleansing gel deeply cleanses sebum and impurities without over drying or irritating the skin. Its ingredients have purifying, anti-bacterial and keratolytic actions to help prevent new imperfections from popping up.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Normaderm Pore-Tightening Lotion and Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti Acne Treatment

January 19, 2017

J'adore ce produit. Je l'utilise depuis plusieurs années et il réduit de beaucoup le sébum sur mon visage. Dès que je cesse fe l'utiliser, je vois une grosse différence.

December 24, 2016

J'ai adoré le nettoyant pour le visage de Vichy de la gamme de produits Normaderm. Il nettoie mon visage en profondeur, il retire l'excès de sébum de mon visage et il n'assèche pas ma peau. Après plusieurs utilisations, j'ai pu remarquer une amélioration de l'état de ma peau et une diminution de la quantité de boutons dans mon visage. De plus, il est abordable. Je l'ai vraiment adopté!!

December 23, 2016

Just bought this product and so far I love it. My skin feel really clean after I use it and is not at all dry.

I can't tell yet for the pimples but I will come back to tell if it work.

December 06, 2016

I use this face wash all the time, along with Vichy's 3 in 1 face wash. This Normaderm Deep Cleansing Gel, it is a little stronger as it is meant for oily, acne prone skin. So if you have normal skin, and really aren't fighting acne, I wouldn't recommend this product. But the Vichy 3 in 1 would be more for you. I switch between the both of them, as sometimes I get a break out cycle and I use the one, and at other times, the 3 in 1.

This Normaderm Cleansing Gel is part of whole line with Vichy for fighting basic acne all the way to cystic acne. the more you use it, the greater the results. I found with Normaderm, you should not stop when your face looks or feels better after a few days or a week. You have to keep using it for those results. Also, you might find when you first start using this, you might break out, as it is pulling deep down to rid your pores of dirt and excess sebum, but don't feel let down, keep using and clearer skin is on its way. Also, as with any Vichy product, if you have any irritation or questions, talk to a Vichy Rep online or go to your local Cosmetician at your local drug store and speak to her/him. They can help you.

1.5/5

December 06, 2016

i got a small sample of this to try out, after seeing it made the 2016 list on here, it left my skin feel very dry and flaky looking, along with feeling very tight, and not in the good way, not for me

November 28, 2016

So far, this seems to cleanse my face very well. Ive gotten less breakouts and it doesn't dry out my face. My only problem is that it's quite runny and doesn't foam well, which makes it hard for me to tell what areas of my face I missed

November 20, 2016

This cleanser somewhat makes my skin very tight and dry after cleansing. It makes my skin flaky. I have oily and acne prone skin. I love most of Vichy products I have tried, however this one is not for me.

November 06, 2016

My skin is in love love love with this product! My skin hasn't felt so clean and smooth and clear for as long as I can remember. I would recommend this along with the tri activ cleanser/scrub/mask, purifying toning lotion, hydrating acne treatment moisturizer, and the hyaluspot treatment. I have still yet to try the rest of the normaderm line but I'm sure it is just as amazing!!

October 18, 2016

My best cleansing gel ever!! I started using this product 2015 after trying a series of products on my acne prone skin and I haven't looked back since then. It worths every $ spent on it. It started me on Vichy products, and the more I discover more about their products, the more I love the brand. Thumbs up!

I highly recommend it.

October 05, 2016

I loved this facial cleanser, it was relatively inexpensive and kept my combination sensitive skin clean and clear. I usually have problems with breakouts on my chin from stress but this cleanser kept them to a minimum. I will definitely use again and recommend to others.