Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

This ultra-gentle soap-free, alcohol-free cleansing gel deeply cleanses sebum and impurities without over drying or irritating the skin. Its ingredients have purifying, anti-bacterial and keratolytic actions to help prevent new imperfections from popping up.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Normaderm Pore-Tightening Lotion and Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti Acne Treatment

December 06, 2016

I use this face wash all the time, along with Vichy's 3 in 1 face wash. This Normaderm Deep Cleansing Gel, it is a little stronger as it is meant for oily, acne prone skin. So if you have normal skin, and really aren't fighting acne, I wouldn't recommend this product. But the Vichy 3 in 1 would be more for you. I switch between the both of them, as sometimes I get a break out cycle and I use the one, and at other times, the 3 in 1.

This Normaderm Cleansing Gel is part of whole line with Vichy for fighting basic acne all the way to cystic acne. the more you use it, the greater the results. I found with Normaderm, you should not stop when your face looks or feels better after a few days or a week. You have to keep using it for those results. Also, you might find when you first start using this, you might break out, as it is pulling deep down to rid your pores of dirt and excess sebum, but don't feel let down, keep using and clearer skin is on its way. Also, as with any Vichy product, if you have any irritation or questions, talk to a Vichy Rep online or go to your local Cosmetician at your local drug store and speak to her/him. They can help you.

1.5/5

December 06, 2016

i got a small sample of this to try out, after seeing it made the 2016 list on here, it left my skin feel very dry and flaky looking, along with feeling very tight, and not in the good way, not for me

November 28, 2016

So far, this seems to cleanse my face very well. Ive gotten less breakouts and it doesn't dry out my face. My only problem is that it's quite runny and doesn't foam well, which makes it hard for me to tell what areas of my face I missed

November 20, 2016

This cleanser somewhat makes my skin very tight and dry after cleansing. It makes my skin flaky. I have oily and acne prone skin. I love most of Vichy products I have tried, however this one is not for me.

November 06, 2016

My skin is in love love love with this product! My skin hasn't felt so clean and smooth and clear for as long as I can remember. I would recommend this along with the tri activ cleanser/scrub/mask, purifying toning lotion, hydrating acne treatment moisturizer, and the hyaluspot treatment. I have still yet to try the rest of the normaderm line but I'm sure it is just as amazing!!

October 18, 2016

My best cleansing gel ever!! I started using this product 2015 after trying a series of products on my acne prone skin and I haven't looked back since then. It worths every $ spent on it. It started me on Vichy products, and the more I discover more about their products, the more I love the brand. Thumbs up!

I highly recommend it.

October 05, 2016

I loved this facial cleanser, it was relatively inexpensive and kept my combination sensitive skin clean and clear. I usually have problems with breakouts on my chin from stress but this cleanser kept them to a minimum. I will definitely use again and recommend to others.

September 29, 2016

I really really love this product! It deeply cleanses your face and I always feel it fresher when I use this Gel. I would definitely recommend this product! It also helps with pore diminution.

September 23, 2016

I am.always trying out acne washes and I feel that I have finally found one that works for me. It may be the .5% less salicylic acid , or the fact that there is no soap, parabens or alcohol in this product so ots not as harsh but does a way better job than product that do (at least for me)
It has a fresh scent, and its a gel. It foams very easily and you only need one pump for your entire face. This product kept my acne at bay and stopped my usual every day breakouts (YAY!)(when used with the corresponding toner and lotion) Within a week I noticed a big difference.

September 22, 2016

this is my sisters favourite brand AND I myself have tried it many of times, It really does get the dirt out, look at your cotton puff when you are done and you will see what I mean. It is very gentle on the skin, and eyes so you dont have to worry about getting watery red eyes. It feels so nice when you are done, your skin will be as soft as a babies bottom.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!