Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 448 in Acne Treatment

This ultra-gentle soap-free, alcohol-free cleansing gel deeply cleanses sebum and impurities without over drying or irritating the skin. Its ingredients have purifying, anti-bacterial and keratolytic actions to help prevent new imperfections from popping up.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Normaderm Pore-Tightening Lotion and Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti Acne Treatment

March 22, 2017

I suffer from bad acne on my back and this was recommended to me by a cosmetician and honestly it cleared my acne right up, it was gentle and non irritating, very good for sensitive skin not to mention it smells very good!!!

March 13, 2017

Somehow at age 33 I started to get acne again.
    It seems my skin gets more sensitive as I get older.

Thanks to ChickAdvisor I researched effective acne cleansers and chose this one to try.
    I have been using in for 2 weeks and I have seen a reduction in acne and redness and my skin feels non-irritated or dry even in winter, which I find can be problematic with me and other cleansers.

I am liking to feel on my skin and look forward to continued use.

March 08, 2017

I bought this product on a recommendation that it would help with oil on my forehead. I have noticed a slight reduction, but nothing significant. On the other hand, as a cleanser, this product works great. It doesn't dry out my skin and it lasts a long time - I have had the same bottle for over a year. A little goes a long way. I will be buy a different product in my search to find something to decease the oil, but for someone without this issue, I would highly recommend this product.

February 24, 2017

J'avais une poussée d'acnée et j'ai achetez ce savon en ayant de grande espérance et avec la lotion et la crème de la même gamme j'ai déjà vu une super belle amélioration. La peau est beaucoup moins rouge

February 14, 2017

J'achète ce produit depuis plusieurs années. Il est très efficace pour la peau à tendance acnéique, mais elle n'assèche pas la peau. En effet, j'ai la peau très sèche et sensible et ce produit convient parfaitement à mon type de peau.

January 25, 2017

Although this product seems expensive, it lasts a long time. I love this product because it doesn't dry out your skin. I never know when I will break out, so it's nice to have something that decreases redness and helps dry up the acne for faster healing.

January 19, 2017

J'adore ce produit. Je l'utilise depuis plusieurs années et il réduit de beaucoup le sébum sur mon visage. Dès que je cesse fe l'utiliser, je vois une grosse différence.

December 24, 2016

J'ai adoré le nettoyant pour le visage de Vichy de la gamme de produits Normaderm. Il nettoie mon visage en profondeur, il retire l'excès de sébum de mon visage et il n'assèche pas ma peau. Après plusieurs utilisations, j'ai pu remarquer une amélioration de l'état de ma peau et une diminution de la quantité de boutons dans mon visage. De plus, il est abordable. Je l'ai vraiment adopté!!

December 23, 2016

Just bought this product and so far I love it. My skin feel really clean after I use it and is not at all dry.

I can't tell yet for the pimples but I will come back to tell if it work.

December 06, 2016

I use this face wash all the time, along with Vichy's 3 in 1 face wash. This Normaderm Deep Cleansing Gel, it is a little stronger as it is meant for oily, acne prone skin. So if you have normal skin, and really aren't fighting acne, I wouldn't recommend this product. But the Vichy 3 in 1 would be more for you. I switch between the both of them, as sometimes I get a break out cycle and I use the one, and at other times, the 3 in 1.

This Normaderm Cleansing Gel is part of whole line with Vichy for fighting basic acne all the way to cystic acne. the more you use it, the greater the results. I found with Normaderm, you should not stop when your face looks or feels better after a few days or a week. You have to keep using it for those results. Also, you might find when you first start using this, you might break out, as it is pulling deep down to rid your pores of dirt and excess sebum, but don't feel let down, keep using and clearer skin is on its way. Also, as with any Vichy product, if you have any irritation or questions, talk to a Vichy Rep online or go to your local Cosmetician at your local drug store and speak to her/him. They can help you.