• Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot
  • Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot

Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

November 06, 2016

J'utilise présentement ce traitement et je l'adore. Il corrige vraiment les imperfections et les réduits la grosseurs des boutons en une seule application. Il est dispendieux, mais en vaux grandement la peine.

November 06, 2016

Le traitements pour les boutons fonctionne vraiment bien sur ma peau du visage. Diminue vraiment l'apparence des boutons et des imperfections de ma peau.

November 06, 2016

This product works great! I use it regularly. I recently switched from clarins and Clinique to Vichy everything and I have zero regrets. Vichy makes amazing orodu rs from what I have experienced so far. I recommend it!

August 17, 2016

This is the best acne spot care I've used. If used immediately you get amazing results. Even used anytime it is the fastest working acne spot treatment. Clear and not noticeable. I mainly only use for big pimples that appear they will be very noticeable. Can use under makeup. When used I'll apply morning and night to double target. I get results over night

July 27, 2016

Works incredibly well on new pimple. They disapear like magic! I love the metallic applicator that leave a cooling sensation. Help with the healing process too, scares are no where to be found !

July 04, 2016

Le meilleur traitement contre les boutons. Permet de rapidement faire disparaître. Aide à traiter les boutons qui ne sont pas encore sortie. Semble prévenir les cicatrices. Un vrai sauveur!

June 27, 2016

Prévient très bien les boutons ! Permet de stopper leur croissance et ainsi éviter un désastre ! Aide également à cicatriser plus rapidement les marques laissé par les boutons .

June 22, 2016

Well, I woke up yesterday morning with a HUGE red zit on my cheek right below my left eye. So, I decided to go pay a visit to the Vichy counter at my local SDM and see what they have in store that could help heal that zit fast because I could not bare another day with that horrible thing under my eye. When I got there, I found this little gem.

After cleansing my face and applied my night cream before bed, I applied a tiny spot on the targeted area and woke up this morning zit free. For 21.00$ it's worth every single penny.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil