Vichy Nutriextra Hands Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 291 in Hand Lotions & Creams

July 11, 2016

This is a great product for severely dried and cracked hands. It has a thick consistency but doesn't leave any residue on your hands. It almost leaves a "barrier" over your hands and you do not need to reapply as often as you would another hand cream. It is also decently priced for a Derm Hand Cream and it is often available in BOGO sets at Shoppers.
The only bad thing about this product is the scent, I feel it is very strong and for that reason I am unable to use it. I have heard other people claim to like the scent, so you'd really need to try it for yourself.

July 05, 2016

I received the 50ml size as a prize at a Drugstore beauty event. I was skeptical of the claims that 1 application - 1-day of protection (see front of tube in photo). However, it really does work! I wash my hands very often during the day as I change diapers. This leaves my hands feeling dry each time. The first time I used this product, I didn't have to re-apply until five washes later! I'm not sure of the price as I received it free, but Vichy is usually on the pricier end of the drug-store brands.

June 24, 2016

Like the other reviewer, I got it on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart, bogo for 7.49! Good deal right, but what's even better is it actually works great on my hands, and smells sooo good I love it. I have never used it in winter time though, when my hands and fingers gets really chapped and dry, wonder how it would work. Will come back for an updated review, but overall I would definitely purchase again. Will wait for it to go on sale though.

February 23, 2015

I purchased this product on sale. They had a two pack for $9.99. I had tested it the day before and was amazed at how well it worked. It kept my hands moisturized even after cleaning and washing them 2 to 3 times. This is definitely going to become my regular hand cream

August 17, 2013

Chick advisor sent me a sample of this and I was impressed! It's a spray on oil moisturizer that claims to be "dry". Not certain what that means as I'd be leery to put it on bare legs and then go sit on the couch....I'm sure it would leave oil stains. However, it is a nice, light, moisturizer...makes your skin soft and shiny! I think it's great for spraying on your legs when you're headed out in shorts or a skirt...just don't sit on fabric. I like the smell too...not strong but it reminds me of Mexico!