Good

Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 971 in Facial Cleansers

January 06, 2017

I thought that is product would be great for travel and a busier lifestyle, in a smaller carry along size with cotton pads. The smell is fresh and soft, smooth and lightly refreshing. Felt good for the skin, was not oily. Great grab and go facial product.

November 11, 2016

This is an easy, one step cleanser - making it especially convenient for travelling! - that never leaves my skin feeling overly dry. It also does a great job of removing makeup - including waterproof mascaras. I'm very happy with this product.

September 20, 2016

At first I was a bit concerned as my skin seemed to get worse... I have always used just good old soap and water. As I am getting older (LOL), I have becomed more aware of proper skin care. Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleansing Micellar Solution works! I experienced a bit of reaction I thought, but after a week, my skin is clean and clear. My pores obviously needed a good cleaning. This is an amazing product and affordable for any budget. Highly recommend.