Vichy Pureté Thermale Hydrating and Cleansing Foaming Cream

Vichy Pureté Thermale Hydrating and Cleansing Foaming Cream Reviews

Ranked #277 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

August 07, 2016

I love this face wash to death. I have combination skin with the occasional breakout and this cleanser works great at removing any makeup left over and just making my skin feel super clean and it doesn't strip everything off my skin which some cleansers do and make my skin feel super dry.

March 22, 2016

I love this stuff. Goes on creamy and turns into a milky lather. Melts away all makeup! Feels gentle on my skin, and most importantly, it does not make my skin feel tight afterwards!
I bought this on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart! Vichy often goes on sale!
I don't believe in buying expensive cleansers because they stay on your skin for only 1 minute....this was perfect price for me.

July 23, 2015

I've been using this daily for years. The foam is not harsh on the face, washes away makeup, and leaves your skin feeling silky. As I prefer oil-based things for hydration, I find that to feel my best I do need to follow it with a moisturizer. However, I love it and would never switch - it does too good a job at cleaning my face in a soothing way.

June 14, 2015

I believe this is one of Vichy's new product. It's a good product overall but I'm not sure that it's too special or unique compared to some of the other brands I was using

Pros:
- gentle (I have sensitive skin)
- velvety to the touch
- leaves skin feeling soft and not tight
- foams up, so a little goes a long way
- can remove light make up

Cons:
- scent is too 'chemically' to me, although its a lighter scent compared to their usual products