Vichy Pureté Thermale Soothing Eye Makeup Remover

Vichy Pureté Thermale Soothing Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #172 out of 228 in Eye Makeup Remover

February 28, 2017

This product works very well on regular everyday makeup. Now if you plan to use this on waterproof makeup I suggest soaking a cotton pad and patting it gently for a minute on your eyes because it will take a bit more effort to take the waterproof makeup off.

August 05, 2016

I'm a makeup artist, so when I find a makeup remover that works well and does an overall amazing job, I get excited! This products is effective and smells great!

July 29, 2016

I have extremely sensitive eyes just like my skin so once I had positive results from using the other Vichy products I received for free to try from ChickAdvisor I decided to go to my local Shoppers Drug Mart and purchase the Vichy Eye Makeup Remover and I wasn't disappointed. Thank you Vichy for creating such awesome and amazing products that are wonderful for sensitive people like me.

July 09, 2012

This product by Vichy is not my favorite.

I have a hard time taking off all my makeup. i don't even wear waterproof mascara. It just doesn't get rid of my eyeshadow and eyeliner.

It's made for sensitive eyes so maybe that's why it's not as effective but still i have tried other make-up remover (like Klorane) that are way better.

For the price i don't think it's a good investment