Vicks Baby Rub Ointment

Vicks Baby Rub Ointment Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 400 in Baby Miscellaneous

February 08, 2017

I've been buying this for years. The price is fantastic, and the smell isn't horribly strong. Helps clear out congestion fast, letting my kids get a good night sleep. Having 3 social kids, during the winter months someone is usually sick. My eldest asks for Vicks when he feels congested because he knows how much it helps!

February 08, 2017

My go to product for when my kids are sick. Helps them breath easier when they have a stuffy nose. Gentle formula on baby's skin. It never irritate any of my kids skin. My kids were never fussy when I applied in on their back or chest. Smell is soothing. Works so effectively.

November 24, 2016

I just added this to my medicine cabinet for my granddaughter. I love that it isn't as strong as regular Vick's yet is safe and gentle on her skin. I have used it myself when my nose was sore from a cold as it doesn't sting at all. A must have for Mom's and kids!

November 01, 2016

I always have a couple of jars of this in the house. It is a must have staple in a household. I use this on the children and myself when colds are happening. It works great breaking up congestion. I put it on their feel and cover them with socks at bedtime. The smell is great and helps when stuffed up.

October 04, 2016

A staple that every mom should have in her medicine cabinet! This works really well for congestion. I like the smell and use it on myself also. I rub it Under my nose, my back , and chest, you can feel it working on your skin as soon as you use it. Great product!

October 04, 2016

I have used this on my smaller children a million times, always with great results. It is not as strong as regular vicks and not so harsh on a babies delicate skin. It has helped my babies with stuffy noses, easing coughs and croup. It is really good. If you only have regular vicks you can dilute it with vaseline and use that on baby too.

September 30, 2016

Yes! Worth every penny. It ls my must have. Not only for colds but for off feeling days. It really does help with congestion. It's comforting and reliable. I can put this on my kids and I know it will help if not a lot at least a little. I trust this brand on my kids because I have used it on myself as well. My daughter needs this whenever she feels a little congested and my son loves the smell of this when he's congested or just feeling under the weather. Sometimes it even helps him to sleep. I highly recommend this!

July 31, 2016

That is my must have item. Everytime my kid is sick, or just started to have runny nose and cough, i rub vicks on the bottoms of his feet and chest and back , put ships socks on and next morning he ll be fine. Even i put it on my throat sometimes and it works. My only thing is the greassiness.

July 13, 2016

I love Vicks. I have used it for my kids for years. Any time they are sick with a cold this is the first stuff I use. And it always does the trick. Will buy again and again.

July 13, 2016

I love this ointment! My baby would get very cranky every time she gets a stuffy nose, making me very difficult to put her to bed. I'm amazed by how Baby Vicks could soothe her in minutes.

Recently my niece gets a cold and suffers from runny nose. I gave my sister-in-law this ointment and she found it very useful too!