Vicks Baby Rub Ointment

Vicks Baby Rub Ointment Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 422 in Baby Miscellaneous

March 13, 2017

Vicks Baby Rub Ointment saved my sanity and helped me (and baby) sleep through the night! I applied it to her chest, back, neck and bottom of her feet and it really seemed to clear baby's sinuses and helped her sleep. I highly recommend this product to all parents for their babies.

March 10, 2017

My fifteen month old daughter has a wonderful immune system and has only had two colds as of yet. But when she did have a cold and was slightly congested I wanted to ensure that she could breath properly. We would always can a small amount under her nose as well as a little bit on the soles of her feet and put her in onesie pyjamas. When she awoke the next morning their was a noticeable improvement. The scent is not overpowering. It has a very faint eucalyptus scent that is not all that unpleasant. I believe everyone that has a small child should have this in their medicine cabinet.

March 06, 2017

My two year old recently got a bad cold for the first time ever and I had no idea what I could use to help him sleep better. Our pharmacist recommended Vicks Baby Rub and now I will always make sure we have some on hand. The scent is soothing and my toddler (who hates having things like lotions rubbed on him) actually seemed to like it enough to let us put it on his chest, back and bottoms of his feet. He slept through the night and boy did it help with his breathing. It wasn't too greasy and didn't leave stains on anything. I liked the smell so much I'll probably try it myself next time I get sick!

February 08, 2017

I've been buying this for years. The price is fantastic, and the smell isn't horribly strong. Helps clear out congestion fast, letting my kids get a good night sleep. Having 3 social kids, during the winter months someone is usually sick. My eldest asks for Vicks when he feels congested because he knows how much it helps!

February 08, 2017

My go to product for when my kids are sick. Helps them breath easier when they have a stuffy nose. Gentle formula on baby's skin. It never irritate any of my kids skin. My kids were never fussy when I applied in on their back or chest. Smell is soothing. Works so effectively.

November 24, 2016

I just added this to my medicine cabinet for my granddaughter. I love that it isn't as strong as regular Vick's yet is safe and gentle on her skin. I have used it myself when my nose was sore from a cold as it doesn't sting at all. A must have for Mom's and kids!

November 01, 2016

I always have a couple of jars of this in the house. It is a must have staple in a household. I use this on the children and myself when colds are happening. It works great breaking up congestion. I put it on their feel and cover them with socks at bedtime. The smell is great and helps when stuffed up.

October 04, 2016

A staple that every mom should have in her medicine cabinet! This works really well for congestion. I like the smell and use it on myself also. I rub it Under my nose, my back , and chest, you can feel it working on your skin as soon as you use it. Great product!

October 04, 2016

I have used this on my smaller children a million times, always with great results. It is not as strong as regular vicks and not so harsh on a babies delicate skin. It has helped my babies with stuffy noses, easing coughs and croup. It is really good. If you only have regular vicks you can dilute it with vaseline and use that on baby too.

September 30, 2016

Yes! Worth every penny. It ls my must have. Not only for colds but for off feeling days. It really does help with congestion. It's comforting and reliable. I can put this on my kids and I know it will help if not a lot at least a little. I trust this brand on my kids because I have used it on myself as well. My daughter needs this whenever she feels a little congested and my son loves the smell of this when he's congested or just feeling under the weather. Sometimes it even helps him to sleep. I highly recommend this!