Vicks BabyRub
Good

Vicks BabyRub Reviews

Ranked #337 out of 487 in Remedies

Vicks BabyRub is a non-medicated formula that contains soothing aloe vera and fragrances of eucalyptus, rosemary, and lavender. Combined with your loving touch, it is perfect to calm, soothe, and relax your baby. Now, you and your baby can rest easy with the soothing comfort of Vicks BabyRub.IngredientsPetrolatum, fragrance, aloe extract, eucalyptus oil, lavender oil, rosemary oilCan be used as needed on babies 3 months and olderSafety TipsUse only as intended.For external use only.Avoid contact with eyes.Do not use directly on face or on broken or damaged skin.Do not use in the mouth or in the nostrils.Do not heat in water, a vaporizer, a microwave oven, or on the stove.DirectionsGently massage on the chest, neck, and back to help soothe and comfort.Replace jar lid when not in use, and store in a cool place.

January 03, 2017

the only brand i use! i have been using this since i was a kid and now am using it for my kids. it helps a lot when we have colds. only brand i trust.

August 15, 2016

Cheap and multi fonctionnal product love it!!! go on web site you tube for more details and how tonuse it coreectly believe it on not they all work put!!!

July 12, 2016

We love Vicks baby rub. It's hard to feel so helpless when littles are sick but this rub helps baby feel better. It smells nice and is easy to apply. We recommend it to everyone!

January 29, 2016

Our whole family uses this product when we have colds. We rub it on backs, chest and feet and use it in vaporizers to help relieve cold symptoms. It's been used for generations in our family and I'm sure as long as it's being made we will continue to use it for many more! Awesome product!

October 09, 2015

Life saver when it comes to my daughter being congested. She always kicks when I rub it in her chest when she has a cold. She loves it and so do I!

October 05, 2015

The only product I will use on my children. Tried and true

June 09, 2015

that's the one i use for my kids and it's just perfect.Not to grease and the pecfect smell

October 25, 2014

Used it to help with my arthritis and was awesome relief

May 28, 2014

It worked so well on my child, my son was feeling better in no time. The smell is not too over whelming! Love this product!

April 14, 2014

I use the adult version but the baby version helped my infant daughter even through bronchiolitis, barely coughed at night when I used it.