Vicks BabyRub Reviews

Ranked #342 out of 497 in Remedies

Vicks BabyRub is a non-medicated formula that contains soothing aloe vera and fragrances of eucalyptus, rosemary, and lavender. Combined with your loving touch, it is perfect to calm, soothe, and relax your baby. Now, you and your baby can rest easy with the soothing comfort of Vicks BabyRub.IngredientsPetrolatum, fragrance, aloe extract, eucalyptus oil, lavender oil, rosemary oilCan be used as needed on babies 3 months and olderSafety TipsUse only as intended.For external use only.Avoid contact with eyes.Do not use directly on face or on broken or damaged skin.Do not use in the mouth or in the nostrils.Do not heat in water, a vaporizer, a microwave oven, or on the stove.DirectionsGently massage on the chest, neck, and back to help soothe and comfort.Replace jar lid when not in use, and store in a cool place.

February 15, 2017

Vicks Babyrub soothing aroma ointment is an essential for all new parents. As a parent we go into panic if our newborn falls sick with a cold. It's heartbreaking to hear them struggle to breath. Rubbing Vicks on their chest, back and feet helps break the congestion and gives your child great relief.

January 24, 2017

It smells great, however I find this product to be very weak. I realize it is for baby's however due to the low concentration it is not nearly as effective as the regular vicks.

January 24, 2017

amazing product to use on kids. i love the smell and you put it on their feet after a bath and place socks on it will help clear up their chest! do not place directly on chest due to the strength could cause respitory problems! but i highly recommend this item for moms and dads to use. plus the price is greaT

January 03, 2017

the only brand i use! i have been using this since i was a kid and now am using it for my kids. it helps a lot when we have colds. only brand i trust.

August 15, 2016

Cheap and multi fonctionnal product love it!!! go on web site you tube for more details and how tonuse it coreectly believe it on not they all work put!!!

July 12, 2016

We love Vicks baby rub. It's hard to feel so helpless when littles are sick but this rub helps baby feel better. It smells nice and is easy to apply. We recommend it to everyone!

January 29, 2016

Our whole family uses this product when we have colds. We rub it on backs, chest and feet and use it in vaporizers to help relieve cold symptoms. It's been used for generations in our family and I'm sure as long as it's being made we will continue to use it for many more! Awesome product!

October 09, 2015

Life saver when it comes to my daughter being congested. She always kicks when I rub it in her chest when she has a cold. She loves it and so do I!

October 05, 2015

The only product I will use on my children. Tried and true

June 09, 2015

that's the one i use for my kids and it's just perfect.Not to grease and the pecfect smell