Vicks Inhaler

Vicks Inhaler Reviews

Ranked #358 out of 475 in Remedies

Special formula Vicks Vapor Inhaler provides temporary relief of nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever, sinusitis, or upper respiratory allergies. The Vapor Inhaler shrinks swollen membranes and provides fast relief from stuffy nose. It's easy to carry in a pocket or purse, and can be used anywhere.

September 14, 2016

My nose gets stuffy when i'm around/in cold air. This comes in handy in clearing my nose without me having to make funny noise when i try to clear it on my own. The one i have is still lasting and its easy to travel with.

January 17, 2015

I've got this right now beside my table. I've had a stuffy nose for a few days, on and off. These things work well, but I wish the feeling lasted longer. I've used these for years.

October 24, 2014

This works great on a clogged nose as you get temporary relief but it is short lived.

March 27, 2014

I keep one of these handy for when I get a migraine. Believe it or not using this Inhaler does help with headaches and Migraines. But don't overuse it or it can cause you to throw up. Too much of a good thing! Also really handy for spring/fall allergies, cold, sinus infections. WARNING: People can become addicted to these inhalers.

February 17, 2014

A little pricey but this is a must have when you are sick! I carry this around in my purse to help me breathe. Love love love this!