Vicks NyQuil Cherry Cold and Flu Syrup Reviews

Ranked #358 out of 487 in Remedies

Vicks Nyquil Cherry Cold & Flu Syrup helps to relieve common cold and flu symptoms such as sore throat, runny nose, headache, fever, minor aches and pains and sneezing so you can get a good night's sleep.

December 31, 2016

I have had the WORST head cold since boxing day. Sick as a dog and unable to function. My boyfriend picked me up some of this Nyquil yesterday and it's helped so much. The taste isn't great but it really suppresses your cough and cleanses the sinuses. It also allowed me to finally sleep.

August 03, 2016

Anytime I have a cold or flu this is the first thing I grab from the pharmacy! The television commercials really are true, you feel so much better in the morning after being to have a restful night of sleep.

November 25, 2015

I've been using NyQuil since I was in high school. I like the cherry flavour. Helps with my symptoms and keeps me asleep through the night.

May 06, 2015

Whenever I get hit by a cold and congestion or coughing is keeping me up at night I reach for NyQuil. The menthol type taste helps immediately clear my nasal cavity and the sleep it puts me in is incomparable. The one strange thing I find with it is the vividness of my dreams while medicated. Usually they arent an issue, but on occasion the amount of and intensity of dreams can prevent me from getting correct rest leading to me taking extra time to get better.

March 16, 2015

My husband just gave me his cold. Only way to get through is by using Vick's NyQuil. I prefer the cherry flavour. It lets's you rest to fight the cold and you get a great nights sleep. It takes care of my symptoms so I can take care of me.

There have also been some nights where I just can't sleep and I have taken Vick's NyQuil just so I get that good nights sleep I need.

The cost is so reasonable though I do stock up when it's on sale.

September 12, 2014

If one must be sick. . . at least one can have a good night's rest courtesy of Nyquil. Not going to lie, this insomniac has been tempted to use it even when not sick!

February 10, 2013

Now, lately I've been feeling a bit under the weather, and NyQuil is my savior. The flavor is tolerable when followed by some crackers. It kicks in almost immediately and works amazingly well. Really, this is well worth the price. DayQuil on the other hand is disgusting, don't get that. Over and out.

A Walk to Remember dvd