Vicks NyQuil LiquiCaps

Vicks NyQuil LiquiCaps Reviews

Ranked #370 out of 475 in Remedies

For nighttime relief of cold and flu symptoms, such as sniffles and sneezing. Calms and quiets coughs. Eases head and body aches. Relieves nasal and sinus congestion. Reduces fever. Relieves minor sore throat pain. Helps you get the restful sleep you need by relieving major cold and flu symptoms.

March 17, 2015

These work so well when you have a really bad cold and you need something to help make you feel better and heal faster. They work so quickly and help you sleep when you are sick.

January 07, 2015

I would not go a winter without buying Vicks Nyquil LiquiCaps! This product works very fast & very effectively on my winter colds. I have tried store brand that claims to be the same thing & they don't work nearly as well as Nyquil. Just this past December 2014, I shared my last 2 Nyquil with a friend who had a bad cold, she couldn't sleep at all. Within 1/2 hour of taking the Nyquil she was snoring contentedly!

April 29, 2013

These are great for sleep! Sleeping when I have really bad congestion is nearly impossible, either i'm up every few minutes coughing or drinking water because I can't breathe through my nose and then my mouth dries up, or if I try to prop myself up with pillows i'm too uncomfortable to sleep well. These little gels are easy to swallow and work fast. They give me a good nights sleep and I don't wake up feeling groggy. They also help to actually cure my cold, so not only do I get a good nights sleep, but I wake up feeling less 'icky' and ready to start my day! Would definitely recommend these to anyone who has a tough time sleeping well with a cold.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas