Vicks NyQuil Syrup
Good

Vicks NyQuil Syrup Reviews

Ranked #372 out of 497 in Remedies

Vicks NyQuil Cold & Flu Multi-Symptom Relief helps relieve common cold and flu symptoms such as sore throat, coughing, headache, minor aches and pains, fever, runny nose and sneezing to help you get a good night's sleep._

February 06, 2017

pricey i find ...but it does work very well ..it tastes not so good and the smell is a lil overwhelming .it helps control nasty coughs and sore throats

February 06, 2017

When i'm sick and can't breathe or sleep because of the cold, i use NyQuill to help with a good night rest . Helps with the congestion and ache and knocks me out in 5 minutes. It is a staple in our household.

April 08, 2016

Vicks Nyquil definitely helps me sleep through the night when I have a cold or the flu. I eases my sore throat from coughing and relieves my runny rose. What I love most about this is that it doesn't taste gross like so many cough syrups do and the hint of Vicks gives a wonderful cooling sensation in the throat. It's definitely worth the price.

March 18, 2016

This is my go to medicine when I'm sick, especially with viral infections. It's a great pain killer for sore muscles or headaches. It's a decongestant, so it will help a bit with stuffiness or coughing up phlegm. Also, it will knock you out if you have trouble sleeping, which is why insomniacs love this product. Only downside is the taste, but hey, it works.

February 09, 2016

This definitely tastes really bad but works well. For all your cold and flu symptoms

February 09, 2016

On of the more effective cough syrups that I have tried.
    Helps with fever, headache and stuffiness.

October 03, 2015

I have been using Vick's NyQuil Cold & Flu Relief Liquid ever since I was a teen. I find that it is the only cold and flu remedy that actually works and makes me feel better. From the time it starts going down your throat, creating a warming sensation, you can feel it begin to work. It is also the only cold and flu medicine that helps me get the sleep I need. I highly recommend this product!

moonstruck added a new review for
    Green Tea Kit Kat

BabyGill added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

suekitty13 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

boisderose added a new review for
    kleenex ultra soft

danayyc has started a new forum topic
    Smartphone plans