Vicks Vapour Rub

Vicks Vapour Rub Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 482 in Remedies

January 15, 2017

We always have this around during cold season. It is the only thing that helps my husband sleep at night when he's congested. I have also recently started rubbing it on my temples and neck when I start to get a headache and it seems to help!

January 04, 2017

Love how this product smells awesome and makes us all feel better. For the kiddies, we put it on their feet and under socks. For the adults, we love to use it with the beginning of a cold. It helps improve breathing, air flow and overall wellness.

May 27, 2016

Vicks vapour rub is my go to product when my family is feeling a bit under the weather; be it stuffy noses, congestion, colds, icky-sick feeling, nausea or rough feet. I rub this on the back and chest to relieve congestion and soothe the sick. In a bowl of hot water I put a bit of vicks and cover my head with a towel to relieve any stuffy nose. At night I rub some vicks on my feet and cover with socks; in the morning I wake up to baby soft feet. this stuff is amazing. The smell is soothing and helps to relax my family especially when they're sick and fussy.

April 21, 2016

I use this every time I am sick and it helps me sleep while helping me breathe better. I've been using this for years and it is my go-to when I have a cold.

April 21, 2016

This is the best when sick and feeling congested. I've never had a problem with my skin with the rub, but I have heard some people have. It Also wears off a little faster than I'd like, but still worth reapplying.

April 07, 2016

Never used this product before, but had read it can be used for multiple skin and nail problems. Have only been using for a couple of days and already see a marked difference in my skin. It soaks into the skin well and the relief lasts for hours. Will defiantly try this for its other multi purpose uses!!

February 19, 2016

It's been years since I've used the vapor rub but it was a key staple in our household growing up. I've managed to catch a bad cold and decided to give it a try. The first thing I noticed was that the jar is a lot smaller than what I remember. Maybe it was just the size available at the time? But it's a 50g jar.

Upon first sniff, it seems different....not as strong. I've been lathering my chest and shoulders in it. The product absorbs well enough, doesn't remain greasy, and leaves a cool sensation.

I'm not wild about this product. I'll use up what I have but I won't be buying it in the future.

February 12, 2016

An old classic remedy that has been around for years. This product is always in my house. I love the smell of it and feel at ease when i apply it when Im sick.

February 05, 2016

I use it all the time v when my kids get sick with stuffy nose, congestion, and with colds. It works good I simply rub it on their chest and feet and they start to feel better.

February 05, 2016

Works amazing, I remember using this as a child. Goes on easy and helps with sore throats, stuffy nose, congestion...

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Points

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

rings30 earned the Beauty Guru badge