Vicks Warm Steam Vaporizer
Good

Vicks Warm Steam Vaporizer Reviews

Ranked #237 out of 626 in Electronics

January 10, 2017

I got this a few months back when I got sick. It works wonders. I only used the vapo pads and not the liquid but I have the liquid on hand for the next time that it is needed. Even though I am not sick anymore I still use the warm steam vaporizer every night. I have gotten used to the noise and it relax's me to sleep. Also the warm steam is perfect for these cold nights!

December 26, 2015

I used to use the warm steam vaporizer a lot when my daughter was little until I switched to a cool steam vaporizer which seems to better the air quality without feeling like you are in a sauna. I don't seem to have the wet walls that I had with the warm steam, plus it's much safer around children and pets.

December 16, 2015

Well I don't have this yet, but based from reviews it sounds reliable and effective for avoiding those sinus colds that my family gets every year. This would be a great gift. I really would like it if the company offered it to me for being a loyal Vicks product user since childhood. Thumbs UP!

October 24, 2015

Really great. I'm feeling way better since I started using it. Was tormented with Sinus headaches all winter and didn't realize how it all could have been avoided if I would have been using this all along.

October 08, 2015

I bought this for my son's room since he has a cold and it works great ! I love that you ca either use the vick's pad or the vicks liquid , I also like that there's a night light with it but I find it a tad too bright and it bugs my son so we ended up putting a piece of tape on top just to town the light down.

March 17, 2015

This product is so amazing when you are sick and your nose and chest are super stuffy. It helps you breathe at night when you are sick. I love the feel on my face as well, it's so soothing.

March 16, 2015

These have been around forever with good reason. Really helps when anyone in the house is sick.

March 11, 2015

I have used warm mist vaporizers from Vicks since my kids were little. I added the Vicks vapor liquid in the reservoir and the steam helped to break up the congestion. A must have for new families.

March 03, 2015

love it! works great when your sick.

January 12, 2015

This vaporizer is awesome. It's so much smaller than the ones I grew up with. Any time I feel a congested chest coming on, this thing goes on. It helps me sleep better at night when I am congested.