Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Double Body Mist Reviews

Ranked #78 out of 103 in Body Mists & Fragrances

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Grapesicle Double Body Mist 8.4 oz (250 ml)

A doubly sweet hydration sensation! Two layers of skin conditioners and fragrance mix things up for soft, scented skin. Shake well, spritz on, and juice up with Grapesicle scent.

January 03, 2016

After love spell was so bad I was scared to try another fragrance. I got this one for Christmas and love it.

March 31, 2014

Love it. So does my husband. great gift for someone.

January 14, 2013

I absolutely love the Grapesicle scent. I have been using it for about 3 years now, and I'm addicted. I get sooo many compliments! It smells absolutely delicious, and just as the name describes - like a grape popsicle!

May 04, 2012

I love the smell of this body mist. I dont use it as a everyday body mist because it has a very sweet smell. It has a long lasting smell that is pretty good.

May 01, 2012

This is a decent product. I'd thought it was a regular body mist and bought it to match the set someone had sent me in the mail as a gift. Use all of them together if you want a lasting scent from it. It is a little too "sweet" smelling most of the time. I'd never double this with body lotion though, and if you spray it on your clothing it will leave an oil stain that can't be removed.

April 26, 2012

I use this as soon as I get out of the shower on my body and it works well, it actually does leave your skin feeling moisturized but not enough to go a day without body lotion. As for for lasting power, it doesn't last more than a few minutes. Although the packaging is cute for this product, the cap of the bottle is a little irritating because whenever I drop it (purely by accident) it cracks.

March 25, 2011

The scent doesnt stay long. they do smell good. they are greasy and oily, they feel slimy. I bought one i use it but it is not something i use on a daily basis. something i will not use when i get out of the shower it feels gross on the skin.

July 23, 2009

The scent is strong right when its sprayed, but gets lighter the longer its worn. The scent i have is Slice Of Heaven. It smells like vanilla and when I put it on my skin felt noticeably softer. THE 8.4 FL OZ bottle lasted me a long time. I would recommend this product!

June 21, 2009

It smells great and the bottle is really attractive. Great packaging!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml