• Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Soothing Lip Balm
  • Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Soothing Lip Balm

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Soothing Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #650 out of 784 in Lip Balm

Soften up with this luxurious lip balm. With aloe Vera to smooth and hidrate and peppermint oil to calm and soothe. A subtle touch of pink will make your lips look irresistibly lush!

November 22, 2014

This soothing lip balm is fantastic! I use it every morning before my regular lip colour. And it's so affordable! Usually 5 for 20 sales! It lasts forever too and easy to carry around!

February 08, 2011

I got this when VS was having their semi-annual 75% off sale, which means this lip balm/gloss was about 2$!! I absolutely love it. It feels minty on the lips, it's not sticky, it's moisturizing and it stays on the lips for a while. Also, it passes the hair blowing the wind test! It comes in a few shades, which are mostly neutral or clear with a little shimmer. Love this prod. and I would definitely recommend!

April 28, 2010

By far the best, plus the container is uber adorable. What I love about this lip balm is that it feels like you have a bit of mint on your lips, just enough to make your lips tingle a tad. Another thing I adore about this lip balm is that it keeps my lips moisturized and it's practically impossible to have dry or cracked lips with this piece of work.

June 08, 2009

I absolutely ADORE this lip balm. It makes my lips super smooth and adds a really nice, light color to them. It isn't gunky and the peppermint soothes your lips. Unlike a lot of balms that make my lips feel dried out, this one definitely moisturizes. The only downside is that it doesn't smell or taste as sweet as the name (Pink Sugar for example), but it is well worth it for how your lips look and feel. Another plus.. you can buy two for $10 :)

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Learning to Crochet

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear