Victoria's Secret Love Rocks Perfume
Amazing

Victoria's Secret Love Rocks Perfume Reviews

Ranked #913 out of 1213 in Perfume

From the company that makes every woman feel sexy this is a fruity floral for women. Bodacious and beautiful with top notes of osmanthus apple and water lily; middle notes of honeysuckle jasmine and lotus. The base notes are a siren's song of iris musk and cashmere wood.

November 06, 2011

Yes, this smells good, but the scent wears off way too quickly. I spray it on in the house before school, and by the time I get to the bus stop, I can't even smell it on myself unless I press my nose to my wrist or shirt!

February 27, 2011

I, also, absolutely LOVE this perfume! I came across this perfume about a year ago and fell in love with it !
I wear it quite frequently and get many compliments on it. It seems that everytime I wear it, someone compliments me and wants to know what kind of perfume I have on.
The perfume has a nice, musky scent that is not overpowering at all. I found this perfume to be much different than the fruity/floral scents that Victorias Secret normally carries.
This perfume is not expensive at all and the scent lasts all day.
I would highly recommend this perfume to anyone! Love it!!

August 16, 2010

I absolutely love Victoria's Secret Love Rocks. It is not as sweet or flowery as most of their other scents even though I would consider it a fruity floral type scent. The 3 main scents are Vanilla, plum, and violet, but it has many others. It comes in a very cute bottle and has a punk/rock type of look. You have the option of using the atomizer that is included, and quite cute, but I don't suggest it. I have had issues with VS atomizers not working well and instead of spraying they dribble down the bottle. I really wish they would fix this problem.
I have had quite a few friends compliment me on the VS Love Rocks scent. A few friends who tend to not like vanilla scents have been quite surprised and actually loved it and bought it. It is a tad pricey but I find it worth it. It is my new signature scent.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation