Victoria's Secret Pink All-Over Body Mist

Victoria's Secret Pink All-Over Body Mist Reviews

Ranked #100 out of 119 in Body Mists & Fragrances

FRUITY & BRIGHT Victoria's Secret PINK ALL-OVER BODY MIST lot of 1 new

February 10, 2016

Some of these body mists are a bit pricey for the amount that you get but they do smell amazing & last forever on the skin! the packaging is super cute

May 05, 2012

I bought this in the new "Beach" collection where there are three scents. I picked Beach Babe... it was calling out to me! I like this line because it's light and not over powering. I bought just a tiny bottle and I'm glad I did because it reminds me a little too much of how Hollister smells! I'm told it's just me but either way I recommend the other two scents which I plan to get. Like I said, love the line though!

May 01, 2012

I really love this in "Fresh & Clean." It is the best one of the line. I have the entire set and it just arrived. I use the spray for different things-like Febreeze!? It is easy for travel.

August 13, 2010

Okay, so i first smelled/saw this when my friend got it as a birthday present. We all IMMEDIATLY tried it on and it was amazing! Now, the best part is after i got home from the party (at which we went swimming) my mom told me i smelled DELICIOUS! I hadnt been wearing any other perfume that day, so it MUSTVE been the Pink Scent! I loved it so much now i have 2 different scents of my own and, let me tell you, I smell GOOD (for the whole day/night)

August 13, 2010

I bought 2 of theses during X-mas and I still have them I love the smells they have. its kind of like cotton candy. I spray it before going to work or on a date. It doesn't last that long but it stays on your clothes for alittle longer. I will buy some new one next X-mas and they are a good price you can get them 2 for $20 sometimes.

October 28, 2009

Awesome spray, works well, not too powerful, doesn't have a weird smell when you get hot.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
    Tattoos