Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Skin-Silkening Body Lotion

Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Skin-Silkening Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1013 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

Victoria's Secret Garden Pure Seduction Hydrating Body Lotion 8.4 fl oz (250 ml)

An enticing blend of casaba melon, plum and freesia.

Pamper skin with ingredients from a Secret Garden, like naturally conditioning Aloe, Oat and Grapeseed Extracts, and nourishing Vitamins E and C. Smooth over body for enriching moisture and sensuous fragrance.

May 17, 2015

I actually remember using this a long time ago when I was a lot younger and I loved it so much. It is such a fun and pretty scent. It seduces your senses with it's pretty floral notes.

July 04, 2012

loved this since I was a kid. Smells great and makes my skin nice and soft and I have two bottles of it :) I love love love pure seduction and highly recommend it!

June 15, 2012

This has a super nice smell! It also leaves your skin soft, smooth and moisturized. Its spreads great and doesnt leave a greasy feel to it.

February 28, 2011

Overall, i think this lotion is pretty good. It smells GREAT, really moisturizes, and is pretty lol. I just dont like the price bahah but oh wells, it was a gift. I recommend it(:

December 06, 2009

It has a nice flowery smell to it. And yes, it sure is skin-silkening. This product goes on somoothly, and not oily like some other lotions. It softens, smoothens, and moisturizes your skin. Definitely recommended!