Victorian Epicure Spice mixes
Good

Victorian Epicure Spice mixes Reviews

Ranked #1327 out of 2312 in Grocery

July 02, 2015

Such good Salsa mix! I love the ease and quickness of preparing it.

March 10, 2015

Epicure is an expensive thing to be being on the regular, but every once and awhile it's nice to get one of their spice mixes as something a little different. I've never had one I didn't like. Most of my mixes were gifted to me which is a good way to get a collection going without spending all the money. Plus they make such a large variety for different uses, and ones that you can't get in the supermarket. Great product line!

March 09, 2015

I looooove this brand! I haven't had a chance to use all of there products yet but am switching slowly from club house spices. They provide all your regular herbs and spices such as dill, parsley, garlic powder. But, they also carry these amazing spice and sauce blends the are versatile and sooooo yummy. I use the dry pico pecante salsa spice in tons of things, you can mix it with fresh tomatoes and peppers to make an awesome salsa or use it as a spice mix as I do in my fried potatoes.

Only issue I have with this product is that it is not available in stores it's sold via catalogs and personal consultant's like Avon. Very timely delivery though and if you use it often enough its still cheaper than those in the grocery store.