Good

Victoria's Secret Beach Sexy Sunkissed Bronze Instant Self-Tan Lotion with Tint Reviews

Ranked #68 out of 130 in Self-Tanner

May 20, 2015

Best self tanner I've ever used hands down!! Not only smells good but doesn't make me look orange what so ever.

June 18, 2012

I love this stuff. I bought it after vacation primarily to keep my face tan in a safe way since that's where my tan always fades first. It doesn't smell wonderful but it doesn't stink horribly. I just exfoliate, put on a thin layer of moisturizer and let dry for about 20 minutes. Then I squirt a blob of the self tanner on my finger and dab some on my cheeks, nose and forehead and spread out. I really focus most of the tanner on those areas because that's where the sun naturally hits. Then I leave my face alone for at least an hour.
I find this technique with this tanner (and you only need a little!) makes a very natural finish. I've gotten comments that people can't believe my tan is lasting this long... I don't share my secret. Haha
I will definitely keep using this tanner since it is bronze and not at all orange. Its very natural looking. It's slightly pigmented as it goes on so you can see exactly where you're applying. And for only $12/bottle it's a great deal!

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for