Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 697 in Lip Gloss

Victoria's Secret will give your lips a delicious shine with the Beauty Rush Lip Gloss. Get a smooth, lovely look with an amazing scent and taste that will make anyone swoon! Available in a variety of colours including: Red Delicious, Yummy Berry, Taffy go Lucky, Lemon Drop, Mocktail hour, Guava Girl, and many more.
See their website for more details at: www.victoriassecret.com

February 23, 2017

The look of this lip gloss is great! Very sexy and lustrous. The one big problem I had with it, which steered me from buying it more often, is the fact that it is soooooo sticky!! If you don't have long hair or wear your hair up it's not much of a problem and worth it for the look.

February 02, 2017

Love this lipgloss, it stays on and the colored stuff has good color to it. Especially the dark wine colors.
    It sparkles and is rather cheap, $10 at victorias secret. The only thing I didn't like about this lipgloss is it was a little bit sticky, not too bad though

January 26, 2017

This lip gloss looks exactly like the Maybelline brand! I tried several of their glosses and found that the feature colour was not the colour you got on your lips! That's why its so important to test it out before you buy with the SAMPLE one! Do you know how many people I have seen that actually put a product on like nail polish right out of a bottle! That's why things are sealed! One lady got told "stop doing" that at a Walmart!

January 17, 2017

I really wanted to love Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss but after purchasing over 10 of them and not liking it, it's a sign that this product is not for me. By the way, I'm a lip product freak. I have tried and purchase many many lip products.

I'm just giving my honest opinion, I keep purchasing these because they are always on sale at VS in the States. They are way too tacky and dries out my lips. I can't stand a lip product that does not give my lips any moisture. Not only that, it dries out my lips to the point where there are tons of skin peeling and starts to bleed.

I also do not like how it feels, it's too sticky. At first, I thought I just bought a bad one. Then I bought other ones in different shades and etc... all the same on me. My lips can handle a lot but it can't stand these lip gloss. Sorry ladies, I'm just being honest.

December 21, 2016

Not a fan of these lipglosses at all. They are far too thick and sticky. The flavours are very fake tasting and they dont even really leave any colour on your lips. Just not worth it.

November 24, 2016

I pick these up when they are in the sale bin. I like the glossiness and the subtlety of the colours. They are somewhat sticky but it wears off quickly. I like the Victoria Secret makeup even though they have phased out a lot of it unfortunately but not the lip gloss.

October 22, 2016

Je me suis procuré 2 gloss de Victoria Secret pour les essayer car ils avaient l'air bien et étaient en solde. Le choix de couleurs est bien, plusieurs "saveurs". Ils s' appliquent facilement et n'ont pas tendance a couler ou vouloir déborder. J'ai trouvé cependant qu'ils sont un peu plus collant/gommant que la majorité des gloss que j'ai essayé mais j'aime bien le produit malgré ce point.

October 04, 2016

I personally found these to be too sticky and too glossy. If you like this look, then these are great. They sell awesome and taste fine. The colours are also nice. however my hair kept sticking to my lips and I hate that,

September 22, 2016

I liked the way Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss looked on, after I got used to the feel (kinda sticky). It really does look great and the colour selection is okay. I just found my lips kinda stuck together, but once you get used to that, it's not bad. I don't recommend kissing too much, it does not rub off that easily!

September 09, 2016

I have a few different glosses from Victoria Secret, usually pick them up when they go on sale. They are a lot better price then the juicy jubes from Lancome, which are about $16.00. They are very shiny and a little sticky, but give a good gloss on there on or over lipstick.