Victoria's Secret Bombshell Perfume

Victoria's Secret Bombshell Perfume Reviews

Ranked #626 out of 1216 in Perfume

Sexy today. Sexy tomorrow. Sexy forever.™ A glamorous blend of purple passion fruit, Shangri-la yellow peony and vanilla orchid. Domestic.

June 30, 2016

I have received so many bottles of this as a gift from Victorias Secret. I hate the scent. It smells cheap and just strong. The bottle is cheaply made.

June 10, 2016

I have a friend who wears this all the time and I love the smell of it, Unfortunately I work in health care so I cannot wear perfume to work but if I could this would be one of the ones I would wear a lot as it is a soft smelling not overpowering perfume

June 10, 2016

I have owned this perfume for ars and even though it is Victoria Secret Brand it is actually a really great classic scent (it has won awards). It is difficult to review a perfume as it smells different on everyone but what I can say is that this perfume repels mosquitos. Seriously. I live in Winnipeg, where mosquitos are insane and there are rumours that this product keeps the bugs away and for whatever reason this is true. I am out at friends' homes in the country and at the lake and am bite free when I wear this plus I get compliments!

April 21, 2016

My favorite perfume! I love the light powdery, floral scent. I spritzed it on early this morning and 12 hours later I can still smell it. It comes in a good variety of different sized bottles. I highly recommend the actual perfume, but note that the body spray does not last very long.

April 12, 2016

I just purchased this online after taking the Victoria Secret scent quiz. I was hesitant at first because I don't like purchasing scented things without being able to smell them in person, but there is no Victoria Secret locations near me. I bought it on a whim and I am super happy I did! The scent is nice and light! It reminds me of a fresh just got out of the shower scent! Its beautiful. It is pricey though, which is the only downfall.

I would totally recommend this to anyone looking for a new fragrance.
I will definitely purchase again during their semi annual sale!

February 22, 2016

I love all VS perfumes! They are inexpensive when you are able to get them during their semi annual sale, and they smell amazing. Just got this one in a roller ball for Christmas, keeping it in my purse everywhere I go!

November 11, 2014

I'm not sure what this perfume smells like to me, but amazingly enough, I find myself liking it. Normally I don't care for scents that don't have at least one distinct note that I can identify, but something about this one just seems sophisticated and classy to me. A bit strong, so you have to be careful not to overdo it.

August 15, 2014

I love this perfume! I'm not really a person who likes to wear perfume, but I love wearing this one because it smells absolutely amazing!

July 01, 2014

BOMBSHELL !!! the only product I use at VS. smell is very fresh and sexy but not over powering. price wise its ok. its worth the money.

June 24, 2014

My everyday perfume!
Love the fruity scent, its not too strong.

And it stays relatively long