Victoria's Secret Bombshell Perfume

Victoria's Secret Bombshell Perfume Reviews

Ranked #603 out of 1250 in Perfume

Sexy today. Sexy tomorrow. Sexy forever.™ A glamorous blend of purple passion fruit, Shangri-la yellow peony and vanilla orchid. Domestic.

January 25, 2017

Received this in a mini perfume pack and fell in love. It is definitely a stronger scent than I normally go for (almost has masculine/spice undertones) but it has the right amount of a floral scent for my liking. It can transition great from a day to night perfume, but be sure not to overdo it with the sprays--a little goes a long way and it lasts!

January 22, 2017

This is one of my favorite perfumes from the VS collection. I always get asked what I scent I am wearing! It is a fruity floral scent. It also comes in a fragrance mist body spray, cream, and a travel size roll-on bottle. The only down side is the body mist does not last long. However, I still recommend this perfume to those who love flowery and fruity scents.

December 16, 2016

I actually am super picky with fragrance, but this lured me in, with the pretty pink packaging and name. It was only 20$ so I bought it. I actually really like it. It's floral with a tad musk and a sexy note. I tend to wear this daily. It's not too strong and lasts a good 6 to 8 hrs.

June 30, 2016

I have received so many bottles of this as a gift from Victorias Secret. I hate the scent. It smells cheap and just strong. The bottle is cheaply made.

June 10, 2016

I have a friend who wears this all the time and I love the smell of it, Unfortunately I work in health care so I cannot wear perfume to work but if I could this would be one of the ones I would wear a lot as it is a soft smelling not overpowering perfume

June 10, 2016

I have owned this perfume for ars and even though it is Victoria Secret Brand it is actually a really great classic scent (it has won awards). It is difficult to review a perfume as it smells different on everyone but what I can say is that this perfume repels mosquitos. Seriously. I live in Winnipeg, where mosquitos are insane and there are rumours that this product keeps the bugs away and for whatever reason this is true. I am out at friends' homes in the country and at the lake and am bite free when I wear this plus I get compliments!

April 21, 2016

My favorite perfume! I love the light powdery, floral scent. I spritzed it on early this morning and 12 hours later I can still smell it. It comes in a good variety of different sized bottles. I highly recommend the actual perfume, but note that the body spray does not last very long.

April 12, 2016

I just purchased this online after taking the Victoria Secret scent quiz. I was hesitant at first because I don't like purchasing scented things without being able to smell them in person, but there is no Victoria Secret locations near me. I bought it on a whim and I am super happy I did! The scent is nice and light! It reminds me of a fresh just got out of the shower scent! Its beautiful. It is pricey though, which is the only downfall.

I would totally recommend this to anyone looking for a new fragrance.
    I will definitely purchase again during their semi annual sale!

February 22, 2016

I love all VS perfumes! They are inexpensive when you are able to get them during their semi annual sale, and they smell amazing. Just got this one in a roller ball for Christmas, keeping it in my purse everywhere I go!

November 11, 2014

I'm not sure what this perfume smells like to me, but amazingly enough, I find myself liking it. Normally I don't care for scents that don't have at least one distinct note that I can identify, but something about this one just seems sophisticated and classy to me. A bit strong, so you have to be careful not to overdo it.

Shoppingsorceress added a new review for
    Dollarama Candles