Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mist Reviews

Ranked #124 out of 1213 in Perfume

June 30, 2016

This smell cheap and disgusting. The scents are way too strong and over powering. I gag when I smell someone walk by wearing these scents. They are cheap but there are better ones out there.

February 02, 2016

My husband bought me a few body mists and all of them smelt really nice and not too strong. They come in a cute bottle and you don't need a lot on your skin.

February 02, 2016

These body mists are strong enough to have people turn their heads, but subtle enough so it isn't too offensive. I have the purple one, and it smells delicious, just like a fruit punch or some sort haha very fruity! When I'm not using it on my body, I use it as a quick air/clothing freshener. Very handy!

January 05, 2016

I love VS body mists! They come in so many different scents and a majority of them smell great! My top 3 has to be the ones in the pic :) i always gravitate towards these 3 but i have a lot of the other ones and all of them smell just as great. The price is pretty decent since they have deals a lot of the times and the scent stays on you for quite some time!

November 23, 2015

I love all Victoria's Secret but lately I have purchsed 3 new bbody mists and I LOVE them! (ANd my hubby does too ;) )

November 12, 2015

This is a great body mist no matter which scent you choose. It is a little pricey, but is worth every penny. The scent isn't as strong as a perfume which is also nice.