Victoria's Secret Knockout Push-Up Bra

Victoria's Secret Knockout Push-Up Bra Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 76 in Lingerie

April 28, 2015

I love shopping at Victoria's Secrets, but this bra is not for big busted gals like me. I have to have a 42D and this bra is like a band aid across my girls. They need to make larger bras for us bigger busted gals so our beeps will fit in perfectly. The price is expensive and our daughter shops for bras there. It's just not aimed at bigger busted gals.

1.5/5

April 28, 2015

I have a very large bust (36 DDD) and a lot of sports bras don't give me the support I need when I run. I was so excited when I saw Victoria secret started making sports bras in my exact size. So I went out and immediately bought it. My first time wearing the bra was an absolute disaster. I bought my exact size and it took me over 15 minutes just to get it on since it barely fit my boobs. The next issue I had was the support offered when running. This bra offered barely any support and my boobs were jumping everywhere. Now when I wear this bra I still have to wear one to two other sports bras on top of it. For the price you pay for this item it is not that great of a bra. I am very disappointed and will not be purchasing another sports bra from VS again.

May 28, 2014

when i fall asleep with this bra on, im not even mad

July 18, 2012

This bra is just spectacularly wonderful. I love it.
I don't usually buy push-ups, but this one being wire free I thought I'd give it a try! And I'm so happy I did! I don't usually spend $60 on a bra but its well worth the price.
It has very soft molded cups which have a lot of padding on the underside, a thick band (yay for no back rolls!) and very comfortable straps. Again, the best part is no under wire!
Bottom line, this bra is quite pricey but you get what you pay for! Very comfortable wire free bra that fits true to size and gives you a wonderful shape! Definitely would recommend this to anyone!

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge