Victoria's Secret Love Spell Body Mist.

Victoria's Secret Love Spell Body Mist. Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 103 in Body Mists & Fragrances

June 30, 2016

These smell cheap and give me a headache. Every single one I have tried I have hated. They are cheap in price and that reflects on the quality. Too overpowering.

February 10, 2016

I got this as a part of a gift set for Christmas and I was pleasantly surprised. The mixture of peach and cherry blossom works so well together, I will also say that this body mist actually stays on you for good amount of time especially compared to other body mists I have tried.

March 01, 2015

My husband buys me the body spray all the time as we both love the scent. I bring it with us on trips and we mist the hotel rooms a little to give it more of a home feel (I am usually scent-sensitive too, and this body mist just isn't that strong if used sparingly). I don't 'bathe' in the stuff, one spray in the air, and walking into it is enough. I honestly am not usually a jasmine person - more of a coconut vanilla girl, but for some reason this product just does it for me.

August 13, 2014

I love this scent it is a lite wonderful scent. That you can smell and other can smell but not over powering.