Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau de Parfum

Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau de Parfum Reviews

Ranked #265 out of 1213 in Perfume

September 28, 2016

This scent by Victoria's Secret smells heavenly and I love to spray this every single day - whether I am heading out with friends or just to work. The only downside to it of course is the lack of staying power and the price.

August 27, 2015

I love the smell of this perfume, the name for it is very fitting. It is perfectly suitable for a night out or a date. It also comes in a vintage styled bottle with a spray pump which I thought was a nice touch. The only downside to this perfume is that it doesn't stay on for long whatsoever... A few hours go by an the smell of it is almost completely gone, which is a little disappointing, so you might need to reapply it throughout the day.

July 22, 2015

Omg this Perfume smells amazing.. whenever im at a duty free its the perfume i end up buying at such a great price. Perfect anytime of day.. people will definitely be asking you what your wearing!

July 20, 2015

Riquisimo muy elegantr como uno de los juicy...

June 15, 2015

Amazing, I am in love with this perfume. It's so elegant and feminine. I recommend it for a date night or an evening out. I get compliments every time I wear this scent. it's amazing.

February 01, 2015

Really great scent! Perfect for an evening or a special occasion. It lasted fairly long on my body and had a mid range projection.