Victoria's Secret Panties Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 76 in Lingerie

November 15, 2016

These have become my new favourite panties- they are SO comfy and so many styles and patterns!!!!! I lost my pregnancy weight and can now fit into my regular size again, and the first thing I thought was "yay! i can wear these panties again!" they unfortunately are expensive due to shipping charges if I order online, or have to travel 4 hours to the nearest Victoria Secret store. But I think there are some products in life that are just worth it!

April 22, 2016

They are so cute but expensive, for me at least.... they make you feel really sexy.

The first time I bought a panty from VS was when I was in the mall with my friends and we randomly saw VS panties for a dollar?? We headed inside to check it out. This was the first time in my life seeing VS panties for a dollar and I do wish I bought more because there are so many cute and sexy varieties but it was my first time buying sexy panties so I felt shy about it. When VS has this sale again, I will definitely pick up a few!!

January 06, 2016

Honestly super expensive but I still continue to purchase as I love the material feel on my intimate skin
As well as the styles and designs VS has come out with!!!

So much variety for all personalities
Full coverage / bikini / thong / briefs so many to choose from and various materials as well from silk to cotton to lace, designs are so many as well and Colors!!!!!!!!

Matching bra sets available most often to matching panty!!!

Shop during sales or during promotions such as their spend a certain dollar value get a freebie promotions!!

Expensive but pretty!!

June 15, 2015

very sexy and attractive! the fabrics are high quality. and the designs are really sexy.

April 20, 2015

Very sexy lingerie. They have fabulous colors and so many different designs. They are a bit expensive unless you find them on sale.

April 02, 2015

Great materials, designs. They are so elegant. I buy them when on sale, then you can score a good deal. Sometimes I would get free panty coupon.

March 23, 2015

Victoria's Secret Panties ... They sure do have awesome deals on panties and even bras ..love this store so much .have stock up when i see's good deals .. got more panties and bras then i think i will every need in my life time ..still buying more all time ..hahaha

March 21, 2015

I love shopping at Victoria's Secret, it's where I buy all of my panties. They always have such amazing deals! Just this week they have the deal buy 7 pairs for $30 so of course I stocked up! All of their panties are so comfortable and great quality.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml