VicTsing Mini 2.4g Wireless Mouse

VicTsing Mini 2.4g Wireless Mouse Reviews

1 review
Ranked #15 out of 99 in Computers

May 16, 2016

This mouse has a nice sleek design that is easy to hold and doesn’t cause discomfort to my hands after long periods of use.

The little USB plug that goes into your computer has a handy holding spot in the bottom of the mouse for those times that you want to bring the mouse with you somewhere or aren’t using it for awhile – no more losing the mouse receiver!! This is one of my favourite features of this mouse, as I am forever losing things.

With respect to the customized features – I just want to use the mouse, so will not be playing around with its features – I am sure others may gain use out of them though.

I do like that after the mouse has not been used for 8 minutes that it goes into Sleep Mode, helping the batteries last longer. I find my other cordless mouse does not have this feature and I feel like I am forever replacing batteries.

One bonus – when we are watching the television in the living room from our computer (in the basement), we can move the mouse on the screen from the comfort of our couch instead of having to get up to use it – it seems to have quite the reactivity to long distance use, which is a positive!

The only negatives I see is the scroll ball at the top is noisy while using it (sounds like a crank) compared to my other cordless mouse and the battery is not included.

For the price point, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new mouse!

*** I received this product at a reduced cost for my fair and fabulous review ***

TiaQ added a new review for