Vidal Sassoon dry shampoo Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 99 in Dry Shampoo

August 29, 2016

Found this at the local dollar store- bought 2 bottles of brunette. have been a vidal sasson girl product user most of my life. tried other dry shampoos- hated the smell or they left my hair looking greasy and heavy after using- loved this. I like that i can quickly freshen up in between flights and meeting. have long curly hair and spend hours blowdrying and straitening so this works awesome in between shampooing.

May 11, 2016

Love the Vidal Sasoon colour infinity for blondes ! It works immediately unlike a few other brands I've tried that require you to tussle your hair and really work the product in before you notice results .

Smell is OK and doesn't leave residue behind on your roots.

Will buy again :)

October 28, 2015

Vidal sassoon dry shampoo worked very well leaving my hair looking fresh and dry, absorbing my hair's oils and leaving it smelling wonderful and clean.

October 22, 2015

This dry shampoo was not too bad although it left my hair feeling more heavy. The scent is not too strong and it doesn't leave a white residue on the hair.

March 09, 2015

after the second use, the hole was jammed and ta product canno't go out the bottle. Also, the hairs look still greasy after the use.