Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Colorfinity Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #252 out of 938 in Shampoo

January 24, 2016

I only had travel size of this product, but I was able to get about 3-4 uses out of it. I didn't see anything noticeable with my hair colour after using this product. I have blonde hair and my blonde still went brassy. Disappointing. If you are looking for added moisture, this does give you that though,

June 30, 2015

I wouldn't recommend the shampoo made my hair feel greasy... Made me sad cause I do like their hair colour. Wish I had something good to say about it but I don't

June 03, 2015

This shampoo is average I found that it didnt keep my hair clean for that many days though, but the price is good

May 02, 2015

This product is great for colour treated hair. You colour will stay bright and beautiful!

March 24, 2015

A really good shampoo that doesn't fade your colour and leaves your hair silky soft.

March 10, 2015

Its a good shampoo that works well in combination with same series conditioner (that i actually liked a lot). Has a nice smell to it. Left my hair soft and healthy looking.

January 09, 2015

I received a sample of this shampoo. I love the way it makes my hair feel squeaky clean, without washing out my hair color. It lathers up very nicely with just a dime-sized bit in my palm. My hair is of medium length and I didn't think that little bit would do, but it did! A bottle of VS Pro Series Color Infinity Shampoo would last longer, I believe, than other shampoos. Using this shampoo with the corresponding conditioner and I've got clean, shiny, manageable hair without losing the color I put in. I definately recommend the shampoo as well as the conditioner.

October 28, 2014

Iam so glad that I found this product. I dye my hair red which is really hard to keep fresh looking. This stuff doesn't fade my red at all, plus my hair is softer and healthier.

July 09, 2014

Since i star using this brand i never change for another one. I stick with it, smell so good, last long, very good for colored hair, i even start losing less hair in shower! Couldn't be more satisfied!

July 03, 2014

Makes hair shiny and fluffy while preserving colour.