Vidal Sassoon VS773 1875W Turbo Styler

Vidal Sassoon VS773 1875W Turbo Styler Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1368 out of 2241 in Hair Care

May 17, 2013

A few years back, I received this as a Christmas present from my mom. She knew I needed a hair dryer, so I was surprised when I got this. The 1875 watts of power is great for getting my hair dry in as little as 15 mins. (I have medium thick hair), so depending on your hair thickness, drying time will vary. Right now Amazon.com has them; I believe my mom picked this one up at XSCargo in my area. You can find a brief description here:http://www.amazon.com/Vidal-Sasson-VS773-1875W-Styler/dp/B000PXWFVO or:Product Description
    Vidal Sassoon's 1875W Turbo Styler is quiet and powerful. It features 3 heat and 3 speed settings. You can use the cold shot to set the style after drying. There is an airflow concentrator for focused drying. It has a removable end-cap for easy cleaning.
    Product Details
    Product Dimensions: 4 x 11 x 9 inches ; 1 pounds
    Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
    ASIN: B000PXWFVO
    UPC: 078729807736
    Item model number: VS773

So based on my review of this product, I would recommend this product. It gets hair dry, like I said, in as little as 15 minutes. I always leave the air flow concentrator on as it seems to some reason dry my hair faster, lol. Again, great product, and worth the investment and recommendation.

catf added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

LeaLeaRose added a new review for
    Z Palette

Where's everyone from?

Emerald City

Sausage Party

LeaLeaRose has posted in the forum topic
    best foundation

NGreco added a new review for
    Levana Astra