• VII O2M Oxygen Eye Mask
  • VII O2M Oxygen Eye Mask
Good

VII O2M Oxygen Eye Mask Reviews

Ranked #442 out of 523 in Masks

VII O2M Oxygen Eye Mask is a wonderful eye skin care product from VII based in NY. Added special ingredients, it can not only rejuvenate the cells and stimulate them to absorb oxygen themselves, but also invigorate the skin, reducing fine lines around eyes, eliminating dark circles and puffy eyes. Dual active moisturizing factors infuse cells with abundant water, bringing constant moist to eyes. It is a kind of eye mask for all kinds of skin. All the ingredients of the VII products come from natural plants, organic plants and 100% plants physiotherapy oil.

August 02, 2014

Well, I use it for my fine lines. And it work. Will try in the future.

September 08, 2011

Yes, this product is truely a best eye mask I have ever found. I search and search in the market to find a best eye skin care product for me, and I applied this to have a try. It really works!

September 08, 2011

I was given the wonderful oppourtunity to try the VII O2M Oxygen Eye Masks! These eye masks are unlike any other eye masks that I have tried, you can keep these eye masks on overnight (8hrs.). I woke up looking refresh and my under eye area looked bright and healthy. This product is genius you go to sleep looking haggard and wakeup looking like you just got a late night visit from the spa fairy. My under eye area has changed for the better and I can actually choose to go without concealer, I just graduated (june) and I could still see the effects of all those late night study sessions, but the bags, dark circles, and puffiness has gone. I truly believe that to get the most out of makeup you must start with a good canvas, I did not say flawless, but moisturized skin and under eyes will make your cosmetics apply better and stay on longer. I was skeptical just like you but these result are too good to deny! Just look these eye masks up, there are tons of testimony (reviews) that say the same. The price point may be a stickler for some but not only are they worth the price they are a must have! Unlike most eye masks the results are not temporary, I can still see the results and I have finished all the eye masks. My main point is that these eye masks add oxygen to the under eye area, and stimulate the eye, and they take away puffiness, dark circles, and they brighten the eyes as well. When you think about it more oxygen means more stimulation and your eyes can bounce back faster and dark circles will be destroyed.

Shiona

FTC/Disclosions:

I was sent these eye masks to try, I was not paid to talk about these eye masks.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!