Vikings TV series
Good

Vikings TV series Reviews

Ranked #346 out of 1001 in Misc

May 15, 2016

I never miss an episode, I love everything about this series. I am part viking and also a fisherman's daughter so it feels like it suits me. Always a great story line and I love seeing a visual of how things may have been at that time. Check this show out if you haven't, just one of my TV addictions.

March 25, 2016

Wow I love this show. I watched a couple of episodes tonight after I found out about it from one of the girls on here.Just my kind of movie, and I love ones that have a lot of episodes. I also love period pieces.

June 30, 2015

I love dramatic tv shows with a little bit of history to them. My ancestors were Vikings so that fact it self makes me very attached to show.
    Lots of brutality, violence and blood. So if youre not into that dont bother, but then again, few of those vikings there are such eye candy ;)

The adventures of Ragnar Lothbrok: the greatest hero of his age. The series tells the saga of Ragnar's band of Viking brothers and his family as he rises to become King of the Viking tribes. As well as being a fearless warrior, Ragnar embodies the Norse traditions of devotion to the gods: legend has it that he was a direct descendant of Odin, the god of war and warriors.

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

tarynslawter added a new review for
    Vector Cereal