Viktor & Rolf Flower Bomb Parfum Reviews

Ranked #949 out of 1213 in Perfume

Flower Bomb Edp Spy 100ml / 3.4oz by Viktor Rolf for women.

February 05, 2016

This is my favourite perfume, honestly it smells so good and unique, not like a bunch of perfumes, it's not too strong and doesn't smell like grandma perfume, it smells kind of sweet, my mom bought me a big bottle for Christmas because I wanted it so bad, ugh I just love it!

June 10, 2015

This perfume is fantastic. It smells amazing. It is the best perfume I have ever owned. It is very expensive however when it smells like that you can't help it. I have received this as a gift and I really enjoy wearing it.

November 21, 2014

I am absolutely horrible at describing fragrances, but I will say that Viktor & Rolf Flower Bomb is my current favourite scent. I usually wear light floral scents with a sweet undertone (Lise Watier Desirable and Vent Du Sud), but as I near my 30's have been wanting something a bit more - mature - without being overly floral.

I received a rollerball of Flower Bomb in a Sephora favourites set, and have been saving it for special occasions. It has floral notes, but also a strong sweetness and a bit of musk. I get quite a few compliments on it, both from males and females. It's an evening scent to me, though some may wish to wear it during the day.

My only complaint - the price. I can't justify buying a bottle until I finish up my old favourites, but can't wait to have the beautiful V&R;Flower Bomb bottle on my vanity!

November 11, 2014

I love the smell, and staying power. So many compliments whenever I wear this fragrance. Elegant, sophisticated, and unique.

August 12, 2014

A lovely sweet floral scent that unfortunately doesn't last long..

October 04, 2010

For many years this was THE perfume of my dreams, I was really dreaming about it constantly but never really decided to buy it... Instead every time I was at the perfume counter I was walking around it all the time and I really go crazy when I smell it. Maybe that's way I didn't want to buy it, so I still can have a *dream* perfume. But 2 days ago I received a sample of it... And was very exited to try it!! As the other girls already said when you put it on it's extreme flowery but after less than 1 minutes this amazing note fades totally away and there is nothing left but a very thin smell of sugar... So I was sooo disappointed about that I almost cried ! Because I used to believe that this is the perfect perfume... Now I ll have to find a new perfume to adore... :(

August 22, 2010

I love the bottle design, and that is probably part of the reason why I got this fragrance as it looks so good on my vanity. The juice inside, in my opinion, does not live up to the gorgeous bottle. The scent is mediocre at best, and a bit on the treacly side. I don't think that it's a bad fragrance if you like heavy florals, but I don't think that it justifies the expensive price tag.

May 12, 2010

When this arrived at the office and we all tried out different perfumes, I wanted to love this so bad. The bottle was so cute and fancy and it just sounded so good. From the bottle, it does smell very sweet and florally, which i don't mind...I actually quite liked it. It was a unique kind of scent I haven't smelled before. So I decided to spray it on to see how it'll smell on me or how it'll stick. I went through the whole day thinking that I smelled great and all, I couldn't really tell if it smelled good on me...until someone told me that it smelled weird and that they can tell whenever I'm around. So needless to say, I haven't put it on again. But hey, It might work with you.

April 13, 2010

This is my current perfume. I simply love it. I love strong sweet, intoxicating perfumes and this one hit the spot for me. It sweet yet flowery, a relief after years of Angel. I do agree with Ali, it seems like there is no base note, it hits you hard in the beginning but then fades away without leaving that trace behind. I wish it would.
Other than that, I am on my second bottle and still love it.
It's very unique, and in my opinion a beautiful fragrance.