Viktor and Rolf Spicebomb Cologne
Good

Viktor and Rolf Spicebomb Cologne Reviews

Ranked #493 out of 1249 in Perfume

November 22, 2015

WOW I loved the scent of this. I think it needs to be on the right person, but it does have a lovely scent that lasts the day!

November 22, 2015

I love this cologne. It has a unique scent to it. Perfect for someone who doesn't like that strong, cologne scent that some don't like. And the packaging is incredible. A nice statement piece.

November 08, 2014

Spicebomb by Viktor & Rolf is an outrageously expensive but outrageously WONDERFUL scent - intended for men, but don't let that stop you. I wear Spicebomb almost daily after purchasing it for my husband. I discovered it through one of those scented pages in a magazine, and instantly fell in love with the rich, bold, spicy, almost-overpowering explosion of seemingly conflicting notes that all end up working perfectly together. To say I love this cologne would be an understatement. Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille is my #1 mens fragrance that I wear myself, but this is a very close second on my favorites list. I like it better than most of the perfumes I own that are made for women, and I own a bunch. The price is prohibitive, but this scent is so strong and powerful that you do NOT need to use much. Very long lasting, I have clothes from two weeks ago that have been through the wash twice and still have the lingering afterglow of this delicious scent. Very highly recommended!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    On Feb 20 2017 @ 6:53pm

kelx added a new review for
    Munchkin Bristle Bottle Brush

eye liner black MK

Tide Free and Gentle liquid

jenryan8 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Lipton Camomile Herbal Tea

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??