Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 1213 in Perfume

Viktor + Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume is a floral explosion, a profusion of flowers that has the power to make everything seem more positive. On application, the perfume's magically evocative notes will immediately awaken your deepest senses, giving you the impression of living life in your own secret garden away from hard reality. Visit victor-rolf.com for more information.

November 30, 2016

Although this is definitely a bit pricey, I LOVE IT!!
i currently have the small roll on and I keep it in my purse.
It smells amazing, sexy, perfect touch for a night out if you want to smell really good.
Highly recommend.

November 22, 2016

This is a really great smelling shampoo, I first discovered it in one of those magazine pages and had to go buy it. The smell is so amazing I cannot even describe, it reminds me of candy with flowers but more candy smelling. I too always get compliments when I am wearing this perfume. It is one of my favourite scents ever and I can never tire of it.

October 23, 2016

This scent is down right amazing! Every time I wear it in showered with compliments! It is my favourite by far and I highly recommend trying it! You will fall in love with yourself!

October 01, 2016

another expensive perfume.
if you are looking for a more subtle smell then this is great. many compliments on this. i also love chanel and D&G;The One
not a huge fan of flower smells but this is smell great
always have it in my house

September 25, 2016

Un de mes coups de coeur! Il sent tellement bon et dur toute la journée! Cette odeur est vraiment unique, il est assez dispendieu mais il vaut vraiment la peine :D

September 07, 2016

This is my go-to perfume. I wear it every day. While subtle and feminine, it definitely lasts. I enjoy that the scent isn't over-powering and most people only comment on how nice I smell when they give me a hug or are sitting right next to me. I highly recommend it.

August 31, 2016

I do not know where to begin with this one. The packaging is really nice but the scent is even more lovely. Quite sweet but equally warm and spicy with great lasting power that is not overwhelming. I strongly recommend this scent for women in their 20s.

August 12, 2016

My loving sister purchased this for me, and it is my current fave. I only use it for special occasions because I don't want it to finish quickly.
It has a very sophisticated scent, and every time I use it I get complimented. Just one or two sprays is plenty, as this perfume stays on all day.

July 23, 2016

One of my favourite perfumes. I love, love, love this perfume. The scent is soft, floral and feminine. Not overpowering at all. The best part is that it lasts so a little goes a long way. Definitely something i would purchase again.

June 30, 2016

I did not care for the scent of this one very much. I normally don't like floral scents but I have worn this on a few occasions. I absolutely love the packaging.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!