Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 1232 in Perfume

Viktor + Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume is a floral explosion, a profusion of flowers that has the power to make everything seem more positive. On application, the perfume's magically evocative notes will immediately awaken your deepest senses, giving you the impression of living life in your own secret garden away from hard reality. Visit victor-rolf.com for more information.

January 15, 2017

Another one of my favourite perfumes. This one is to die for its the perfect scent, it's sweet and floral but not too sweet and floral-y. The staying power is AMAZING with this perfume it literally lasts all day. The only thing about this perfume is the price tag, it's pretty expensive but if you can get over the price tag, then this perfume will be your favourite!

January 14, 2017

I love the smell of this perfume, it has such a unique and somewhat sweet smell. This is my favourite perfume, but I feel like it doesn't last very long, I don't know why though. I still love it. I will definately keep buying this perfume.

January 12, 2017

Forget about the price people! this is the best perfume I've ever smelt in my life. NOTICE!! The rollerball does NOT smell the same for some reason. Anyways I got this for Christmas and I almost cried because this is expensive and I was never going to buy it, but I always use my Sephora points to get the free mini bottle which has lasted me months. If you've never tried it go to your local Sephora and ask for a sample. Wear it every day and people will automatically compliment you. It's insane how amazing it is. If you can get past the price I would say it's worth it to add it to your perfume collection.

November 30, 2016

Although this is definitely a bit pricey, I LOVE IT!!
    i currently have the small roll on and I keep it in my purse.
    It smells amazing, sexy, perfect touch for a night out if you want to smell really good.
    Highly recommend.

November 22, 2016

This is a really great smelling shampoo, I first discovered it in one of those magazine pages and had to go buy it. The smell is so amazing I cannot even describe, it reminds me of candy with flowers but more candy smelling. I too always get compliments when I am wearing this perfume. It is one of my favourite scents ever and I can never tire of it.

October 23, 2016

This scent is down right amazing! Every time I wear it in showered with compliments! It is my favourite by far and I highly recommend trying it! You will fall in love with yourself!

October 01, 2016

another expensive perfume.
    if you are looking for a more subtle smell then this is great. many compliments on this. i also love chanel and D&G;The One
    not a huge fan of flower smells but this is smell great
    always have it in my house

September 25, 2016

Un de mes coups de coeur! Il sent tellement bon et dur toute la journée! Cette odeur est vraiment unique, il est assez dispendieu mais il vaut vraiment la peine :D

September 07, 2016

This is my go-to perfume. I wear it every day. While subtle and feminine, it definitely lasts. I enjoy that the scent isn't over-powering and most people only comment on how nice I smell when they give me a hug or are sitting right next to me. I highly recommend it.

August 31, 2016

I do not know where to begin with this one. The packaging is really nice but the scent is even more lovely. Quite sweet but equally warm and spicy with great lasting power that is not overwhelming. I strongly recommend this scent for women in their 20s.