Vileda Flat Floor Mop Reviews

Ranked #313 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

Vileda's Flat Floor Mops clean your floors thoroughly with a unique cotton & microfibre blend - cotton for absorbency and microfibre to lift stubborn and greasy dirt.  Use the mop dry or wet!  With a 360° swivel head, it's ideal for dusting walls and ceilings, and is efficient on all types of hard floors.  Pad is machine washable and easy to change.

June 23, 2016

The most amazing mop ever!!!! It picks up
Every peice of dust!! I can use it flat on my
Walls as well and its extremely sturdy!
Same mop for over 2 years I even got 2 extra cleaning pads !

April 21, 2016

I do like this mop. I bought it about 2 weeks ago and have used it 3 times. It does a good job on my dogs muddy foot prints. Not the best one I have had but it does the job. Was on sale at Canadian tire. Doesn't leave streak marks but is hard to handle. I would recommend if you have a hard time with leave mops to not get this one. It's awkward to hold.

February 10, 2016

J'aime bien cette vadrouille quand vient le temps du grand ménage. Elle nettoie bien les murs et les surfaces difficile à atteindre, elle fait un bon travail. Elle se lave bien à la machine, ce qui est très pratique.

December 10, 2015

J'aime bien ce produit pour son côté pratique et facile d'utilisation et économique car lavable et réutilisable . Il lave bien les planchers bois franc toutefois pour la céramique , les craques ne sont pas nettoyer car la housse reste sur la surface parce que pas maléable . Pour les murs de salle de douche et les murs de la maison il facilite le travail . Petit conseil pas de sécheuse il restera plus beau et efficace longtemps

November 13, 2015

His mop is not well built nor is is good for a long period of time. I felt like it would never come clean in the wash and always looked dirty. It also left the floors sticky with a film over top of them after time.
I went with the Norwex mop (yes pricier for the I initial investment, but in the end, cheaper! ) but now have had it for years and it is still going!! The pad I have is 7 years old, I don't have to spend extra to purchase chemicals and the microfiber pulls the dirt and grime right off the floor. Money well spent imo...

August 12, 2014

Vileda Flat Floor Mop is great

August 05, 2013

The Vileda flat mop in my opinion, It is over priced and is really no different then the other mops out there.
The quality of the mop is a bit stronger then the others, but not enough for me to pay $ 3-4 for.

April 26, 2012

This is a great mop! I love it! It's especially great on my hard wood using it dry. After I'm done I just 'dust' it out outside and it's ready for the next time. After a some uses I will toss it in the laundry machines but I don't do this every time as there is really no need. It lasts pretty long if you're using it dry and fairly long if using it wet. Replacements are also a good price.

June 16, 2011

Funny to be reviewing a mop of all things, but when it's a great product, I have to show it some love.

I picked up the Vileda flat floor mop after hearing about Norwex's flat mop from my MIL. Now we're obviously not comparing apples with apples here, but I couldn't stomach Norwex's price tag. I have found Vileda's mop an excellent alternative!

There are several versions available, and I think I bought the one for wood floors. However, I use it for all the hard floors in my house - wood, tile, linoleum, etc. I certainly couldn't be bothered to buy separate attachments anyway.

Very simple to use: just dunk the pad in your mop water (if you're using it wet, otherwise skip this step obviously), wring it out, slip the sleeves of the pad over the mop's arms and click to secure. When it's time to rewet the pad, click to release and repeat.

As with all flat floor mops, this product is so much more convenient than a string or fabric strip mop. You can toss it in the washer with your other laundry after using it and the pads hold up for quite a while. I have several that are a few years old and they still work really well (for wet mopping). You don't have to use a special floor cleaner - I use Lysol or Mr Clean for my tile/linoleum floors and Murphy's wood soap for my hardwoods (but that's just me: you can use anything).

If you have one that you do not use for mopping, it is a great dry sweep for wood floors. However, the fibers will eventually get a little clumpy just from laundering and then it might be time for a replacement pad (for sweeping). Thankfully, these replacements are available everywhere and cost under $10. You can delay laundering of your dry sweep by beating out the pad outside (I like to whack it with a stick or against the brick of my exterior walls like you'd beat a rug).

Whew! Anyway, great product and one that I'm happy to recommend!

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS