Vileda ProMist Mop Reviews

Ranked #293 out of 363 in Household Cleaning Products

Kit includes: 1 removable and refillable bottle, 1 removable and washable microfiber pad - refill and 1 disposable microfiber pad - refill

December 26, 2016

This is the 2nd mop I have had the same issue with both have leaked shortly after purchase, I loved the idea of this but having the leaking issue is a no go for me and can not recommend this mop .

October 21, 2016

I was not very happy with this mop. For anyone with arthritis, for an elderly person the handle is very difficult to squeeze. As a matter of fact, the handle does not work anymore. My friend bought one as well because I had bought one & her handle broke before mine. I do like that you can remove the cloth, wash & reuse.

December 08, 2015

Like the covienence of this product however I've bought 2 and they always seem to leak

April 19, 2015

I love this product , I picked one up yesterday! It works like a charm, you can out any kind of cleaner you want inside the spray tube and it sprays onto the floor while you mop. It's so convenient and handy. My floors are sparkling clean.

April 18, 2015

Short and sweet, I bought one, trigger quit, I bought a second, the latch broke in less than three months (same problem as a previous reviewer posted with picture), I complained to Vileda, they sent me a $20 off coupon and I bought my third, latch broke again in about three months. I give up.

March 15, 2015

I purchased the Vileda ProMist Mop and was in love with it. It does the job and you can
    use your own cleaner which is awesome
    After two days of using i noticed the bottle with the cleaner would not stay clicked in, therefore
    I could not spray and mop.
    I found a tiny piece of plastic had broken off on the inside where the bottle latches on.
    I did not have the receipt so I went and bought another one(because I loved it so much)
    Same thing happened again in less than a day.
    I am very sad that I found something really cool but doesn't work.
    B.Vincent

September 08, 2014

A great mop! I like that I can mix my own floor solution and that the cleaning pad is washable. I even use my own microfibre cloths sometimes. I like the spray mechanism, too, because I don't need to worry about a motor dying.

May 28, 2014

This is a great mop.....till the spraying mechanism stops working. I only used vinegar, water and sometimes dish soap in it and I tried to "clean" it numerous times(as per their customer service suggestion) and finally gave up and tossed it. Lasted about 4 months for me.

April 23, 2014

Very easy to refill and use. The Velcro keep the cloth very well. The mop don't take too much place to store.

March 25, 2014

I love this mop! I used to use a mop where you had to purchase refill cleaning fluid and mop pads plus you needed batteries to operate it...what a waste of money! This mop allows you to use any cleaner and mop pad is washable! The best part is this requires NO batteries! This mop functions very well. I mop every other day and so far it has lasted me 3yrs. The only thing I wish would be that it come with two mop pads instead of one. Asides from that I am very happy with this product!