Vim Bathroom Spray Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 29 in Bathroom Cleaning Products

June 08, 2016

I don't buy this product as frequently as others, but when I do, it is an awesome product and cleans well. It isn't an overly strong scent so it's easier to use consistently.

May 27, 2016

I love this stuff for cleaning my bathroom. The scent is a bit strong when you first spray it so be aware. I spray it all over my bathroom, leave it for a bit to break down the grime, dirt, scum and whatever else is lurking in there, then I go in with a brush,scrub, rinse and viola! I'm left with a clean,fresh smelling room. It really takes away the dirt, this is the best bathroom cleaner that I have used thus far.

May 16, 2016

this is the product I only use, the effectiveness is great but the smell is the best and stays long!! It cleans perfectly shower and all bathrooms and I use it also for some more home ceaning because of the smell, thay have great deal at pharmaprix also on it.

December 02, 2015

I love using Vim cleaners ,they work really well to clean and disinfect the bathroom, and the chemical smell isn't strong so this is the cleaner I use all the time

June 08, 2015

I looooove this spray cleaner for the shower walls and quick countertop wipe down. Smells soooo good...very chemically but I like my cleaners that way.

June 02, 2015

We've purchased this product in the past and it did a great job of cleaning soap scum, toothpaste, makeup residue and so much more. Its foaming action cleans thoroughly and removes all stains leaving behind a fresh scent.

April 21, 2015

Vim cuts through bathroom grim very effectively. I love know little or big messes are easily gone with just a spray of Vim. For extra touch messes just spray and leave on and in no time the mess with be gone. Love this product especially for the toilet bowl. The one down fall is the smell- definitely has the harsh chemical smell.