Vim Fresh Scent Cream Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 131 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

November 30, 2016

I prefer using spray cleaning products because there're so much easier to deal with, but with creams I definitely feel like I'm doing a better job at cleaning because I have to work the cream in and put effort into cleaning instead of just wiping away the liquid a spray leaves behind. That being said, I don't like the extra work I have to put into cleaning the product off surfaces instead of what I'm trying to clean. The smell is alright, though. It's probably the least offensive smelling cleaning product out there and it definitely makes for a more pleasant cleaning experience.

October 10, 2016

I found out how amazing this thing was from when I was cleaning a house and the home owner wanted me to use her cleaning products. This stuff is amazing that after cleaning that house, I went straight to the store and grab myself a bottle of this for my house.

It is awesome for stainless sinks. It's a little bit gritty in texture or consistency but it cleans really well. Just rinse the surface well so there will be no residue.

It smells amazing too! It also worked great for my glass shower door. The door was sparkling clean and no water marks or hard water build up anymore. It is very affordable too!

October 02, 2016

We use this to clean everything!! The bathroom sink, tub, kitchen sink and flat top stove. It gets stainless steel shiny, and tubs cleaner than anything I have ever used! The white bottle is harder to find than the other Vim cleansers so when I see it, I stock up. This is also great to clean counter tops and does not damage surfaces, yet gets everything clean and sparkly. My go to product. It is usually under $2 a bottle which is phenomenal !

August 13, 2016

I used to use Vim Cream most of the time, but recently I have been using other products. I just found that it sometimes left streaks and wasn't as smooth as I would like it.

August 09, 2016

I'm a lazy housewife who only cleans the kitchen once a year. Today I cleaned my kitchen with VIm for the first time and I must say I'm very impressed. It removes most tough stains/ grease on the sink/ stovetop easily. I also used it to clean the window of my old toaster oven and Vim works wonder! I couldn't believe it but my toaster oven looks really new now!

Many cleansing product has a strong scent. I love how mild the scent of this product is.

August 04, 2016

Most amazing cleaning supply out there! I use it in my bathrooms, and in my kitchen! I love the fresh clean scent it leaves behind, I love how well it cleans all my surfaces. Its amazing. I feel like I really get the job done with Vim. The price is great and its a product that is highly recommended!

July 18, 2016

I absolutely love this stuff. I've used every scent and they all worked great. My favourite has to be the pink bottle of vim it smells so nice. Vim plus a Mr clean magic eraser works perfectly for cleaning tubs.

June 09, 2016

Terrific cleaning product. I believe this is the one with the bleach. It is my favorite of all the Vim cream cleansers but I worry about getting it on my clothes so I usually buy the lemon scented one instead. Awesome product.

May 16, 2016

I just love that vim we can used it I the kitchen it is doing a great job in the sink plus I used it in the bathroom it is the best thing to use and very easy to use. And the job is very well done.

May 16, 2016

This is the only product I use to clean my bath tub. I have used for many years because it does an outstanding job each and every time. The scent is not over powering and I need to use very little elbow grease to get the job done. I love this product!