Vim Lemon Scent Cream Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

Cleans the tough stuff easily. A versatile cleaner that can help make things look new again.

For more info, visit Vim.

December 02, 2016

I love this thick abrasive cream. It allows you to scrub less and still get the same results. I use this in the bathroom in tub an in toilet and it also smells really good like freshly juiced lemons. I actually love cleaning when I have vim. It really makes life easier.

November 29, 2016

Great product. Reasonably priced, does what it claims. Cleans the toilet like a dream and gets all the toothpaste water marks off of my faucet and sink leaving a beautiful shine. "An oldy but a goody".

A classic staple in everyone's cleaning cabinet (if not, think about trying it out, you won't regret it!)

November 09, 2016

J'utilise souvent ce produit pour laver la salle de bain ou simplement les comptoirs ou le four et ça va super bien! Celui au citron sent vraiment bon alors il laisse une bonne odeur dans la maison après avoir tout nettoyé.On peut même se les procurer au Dollarama!

October 23, 2016

Love the clean lemon scent. Great for cleaning the bathroom tub and sink. Gets out the grime and mildew effectively. I have also got on my hands and knees and scrubbed the kitchen floor ceramic tiles with vim and got great results.

October 22, 2016

I love Vim Lemon Scent Cream and all the vim products! Vim lemon scent is gentle to use on all surfaces, cleans effectively and leaves a pleasant lemon scent behind as you clean.

October 22, 2016

J'adore ce produit, il a une très bonne odeur et il est doux a l'usage et aussi pour nos mains!!! Vim citron est surtout super efficace pour récurer les surfaces.

October 22, 2016

Bon produit d'entretien ménager pour la maison. C'est une crème qui déloge absolument tout . Il dégage une bonne odeur neutre de citron. Super produit .

October 22, 2016

This is another one of those must have in your washrooms. The scent is amazing give you that fresh feeling walking into the washroom after using this to clean it. It definitely works well on tubs and sinks and anything tiles. Sometimes i use it on the wall as well to scrub and stains.

September 28, 2016

A great multipurpose cleaner, I use this to clean my bathroom sink and tub. I love the little bit of grit it has, really helps to scrub away tough grime. Also has a pleasant lemon scent.

September 18, 2016

Ah yes, the good ol' fashion Vim Lemon Cream Cleanser.

It's sort of funny because the bottle and packaging looks so 1970's, but never judge a book by it's cover right?

I love this for all bathroom cleaning needs. It works amazing on slightly porous tile like I have in my bathroom. Its hard tile, but I don't know the exact name of it, but it scratches and they fade when using a product like Comet or anything with bleach or abrasiveness.

The Vim has super tiny soft granules in it that help scuff off any hard buildup on your tile and also gives a clean spot free shine to your stainless steel and perfect for toilette or anything porcelain.

It smells fresh and cleans beatifully. I love that the price is so affordable. I don't think Vim Cream Cleanser gets the popularity it deserves.

Try it, you won't be disappointed.