Vim Power Cream Spray Reviews

Ranked #252 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

Why kill when you clean? our heaven-scented all surface spray cleans the heck out of dirt without having to hire hitmen like harsh chemicals to get rid of it. the naturally derived formula is safe on most surfaces in your home — tile, marble, sealed wood, metal, and most importantly, you. it's biodegradable so you can clean your home without flushing super toxic chemicals down the drain into our rivers, lakes and oceans. we're against that. dirty doesn't have to flow downstream.

February 11, 2016

I couldn't believe how awesome this "Vim Degreaser" cleaned up the top of my stovetop pplus around the rest of my kitchen area where they was evident grease build up; this product was really easy to use - a couple sprays, wait a couple of seconds & the magic happens. ...I tried looking everywhere to find this product again to NO avail!

February 01, 2016

This is a great cleaning product for the kitchen I sometimes use it on my glass over door when it can get pretty Greasy especially when cooking a lot of greasy food in it I use this product then I rinse it off and it takes the Grease of my oven

February 01, 2016

This product works great and is at a great price gets rid of lime and soap scum in the bathtub and shower I even use it in my bathroom sink and toilet

January 23, 2016

Love this product and find that it is really trustworthy. Love the smell and how it cleans.

January 23, 2016

This works great removing grease and soap scum. It targets the spots straight on and wipes away after a couple of minutes. The lemon scent is also great and leaves a nice refreshing clean smelling scent in your kitchen.

June 10, 2015

Use this to clean the stove and the sinks. Works great, spray it on, wait a minute or two then wipe it off. Smells pretty good too.

March 26, 2015

This is a great quality cleaning product for your kitchen! It works great one tough stains and grease. I use it for my stove top and it makes it look all brand new.

October 22, 2014

This works great on soap scum and doesn't have a super chemically after smell. I find that if I spray it on and leave it for a few minutes it makes the soap scum easy to wipe through and it doesn't build up again as fast.

August 09, 2013

This is amazing!! Removes all the grungy greasy fil from my kitchen!!

August 24, 2012

Very inexpensive, and works great. Cleans the grim around the tub, with no scrubbing.