Visalus Shake
Amazing

Visalus Shake Reviews

Ranked #127 out of 163 in Weight Management

Visalus Shake is a unique blend of proteins for fast and long-lasting hunger control. With low carbohydrates and sodium, aminogen for maximum protein absorption, and pre-biotic for digestive health, this shake mix proves to be a very nutritional drink. Visit visalus.com for more information.

August 11, 2016

I have been buying these for years and I recommend them. They mix well and really do taste like vanilla cake mix. I usually drink mine with water or almond milk. I didnt find they helped with weight loss but that was not really why I was drinking them. Great mix for breakfast smoothie. I priced the serving size and compared to ready made shakes and it really is a comparable cost but tastes better than anything I have tried.

February 11, 2016

I was on the Visalus shake for about 3 months.
I liked the taste at first but I got very sick of it. VERY quick.
It didn't make me feel full either. It was just added
calories because I still felt hungry in the morning if
I didn't eat breakfast with it.
I did like it as a quick meal before the gym.
But... I couldn't find enough flavor combinations to
satisfy me.
It did keep me regular though. That was the only benefit
I noticed.

February 11, 2016

I am a vegetarian so I use this shake mix as a supplement / protein powder. This is the best tasting kind I have tried. I love that it tastes creamy and kind of like a cake mix (but not sweet) it blends exceptionally well. You can't taste it in a shake like most protein powders which is great. The nutritional benefits are awesome

April 27, 2014

I mix the Visalus powder with some frozen fruit, ice and almond milk. The shake is creamy and delicious. I find they are filling and when I eat healthy I do lose weight. The only con is the price. I've bought mine on eBay which has been much cheaper.

March 01, 2012

Great tasting shakes, smooth and creamy. They are expensive, and then you have to pay for shipping on top of that. I did not find their web very user friendly and I ran into a lot of issues that were never resolved with the 90 day challenge. Customer service was poor. Love the product, but price and customer service bring down the value of it.