VISINE Advance True Tears Dry Eye Drops Reviews

Ranked #198 out of 475 in Remedies

June 24, 2016

I get extreme dry eyes at work - staring at the computer and all! I was looking for eye drops that would help my sensitive eyes. I like Visine the best since its trusted and provides instant relief from dry eyes. I think its a little pricey though, especially for someone who uses a lot of this product.

February 01, 2016

My eyes gets really dry I went to see my eye Doctor to see what was causing it he told me that people have these little things in their eyes that looks like little plugs and they contain oil to keep your eyes lubricated he told me that my eyes is missing that lubricated oil he told me to purchase eye drops that had oil into it I looked in stores for it but couldn't find it I bought this Visine instead it worked for about 10 minutes then my eyes were dry again

December 08, 2015

I don't suffer from dry eyes on a regular basis but I did a couple of times and used this and was really happy with how much it made my eyes feel better to relieve that dry itchy feeling was great

0.5/5

October 23, 2015

Not worth buying; there's better stuff out there. Just found it does not work the way I thought it should.

June 10, 2015

The best eye drops for dry eyes, always great during those allergy seasons

June 10, 2015

this is really good stuff , I use it after swimming in a public pool ~! it works instantly

0.5/5

June 10, 2015

I tried the Visine for dry eyes for contact lens. I put drops in my eyes and it burned my skin. Where the drop ran down my face like a tear I had a burn mark. Scares me to know it's meant for eyes and burns skin. What is it doing to eyes..

April 14, 2015

There would be times when my eyes feel dry and tired and i would use these drops to kinda refresh. They would take dryness and redness away, giving cooling sensation that tired eyes appreciate.

January 27, 2015

My daughter uses this because she wears contacts and at times her eyes feel dry. All she does is place a drop or two in each eye and it lasts all day.

October 02, 2014

No more dry eyes with this product, even if you wear contact lenses.