VISINE Advance with Antihistamine Allergy Eye Drops

VISINE Advance with Antihistamine Allergy Eye Drops Reviews

Ranked #187 out of 510 in Remedies

VISINE® Advance with Antihistamine Allergy Eye Drops

February 19, 2016

Mon conjoint a des allergies surtout au printemps à cause des bourgeons et il utilise ce produit. Il fonctionne vraiment bien, soulage les yeux rougis et les écoulements, ces gouttes le rendent plus confortable pendant ces journées de désagréments.

December 10, 2015

This works really well to relieve the red and itchiness from seasonal allergies ,it helped me many times ,fast acting

June 24, 2015

I love this stuff, it gets rid of those red looking allergy eyes, it also works great if you accidently get something in your eye and it gets all irritated and red.....takes the redness right out!

June 15, 2015

I love my Visine during allergy season. Takes the red out right away.

1.5/5

May 16, 2015

Unfortunately I was actually allergic to this product. After using it my eyes got super itchy and actually worse then they were before using the drops. I was so excited to use them but sadly dissapointed when they didn't work out for me..

May 09, 2015

This product helps my dry and itchy eyes fast! The relief is almost immediate!

April 02, 2015

An excellent product for relieving dry itchy eyes caused by allergies. This product works fast and is very effective. I would definitely recommend it for allergy sufferers.

April 02, 2015

This is an extremely effective product. My husband and daughter suffer from extreme allergies since childhood. I found this at Wal-Mart and they both use it when their eyes are red and inflamed from allergies. It works great and helps so much.

April 01, 2015

My husband uses this product when his allergies act up. It helps him get on with his day. Works effectively to soothe irritated and itchy eyes.

September 10, 2014

This is my go to product when my allergies start up and my eyes are constantly itchy. Works quick and effectively